Thread: Hetrick Riding School

Hetrick Riding School

THANK YOU TO RICH, MICHELE, JOEL AND KYLE FOR AN AWESOME SCHOOL THIS PAST WEEKEND. ALL THE PARENTS AND CHILDREN ARE EXTREMELY APPRECIATIVE OF ALL THEY LEARNED THIS WEEKEND. ALL THE RACERS WILL BE APPLYING THEIR NEWLY LEARNED SKILLS ON THE RACE TRACK THIS WINTER !!!!

COLTON KELLUM #04
    HETRICK RACING TRX125

Thank all of you for coming to our school we had a great time and I think the class was awesome.
    Just to let some people know what we achieved
    We had 2 riders the we gained over 30sec.a lap
    mostly all the kids gained at least 10 to 15 seconds a lap
    Out of the 4 big guys(not mini riders) we had the best gained 15 seconds a lap

Great job riders

Tell Colton I said that he is a great rider and will go as far as his mind will take him in this sport.
    If you can't see it,you can't reach it !

Thank You all
    Great Job in 2012 Team HR
    WHEN YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH GOOD PEOPLE, ONLY GOOD CAN COME OF IT

I'd like to get hooked up with some info
    on your riding school.

If you contact Hetrick Racing @ 814-676-0477, ask for Rich or Michele. They can let you know when the next school will be.

You can also look on their website www.hetrickracing.com

I can speak for my son and 10 other riders that attended the last school, that it was awesome. We all as parents and riders learned
    so much on how to improve our skills on the race track.

Colton Kellum#04
    Hetrick Racing TRX125

Great Time

Rich,
    Thank you so much for your time and patience with my boys. I know they were not quite the caliber as the rest of the riders. I hope they did not cause to much of a distraction. Lucas has improved so much just within the last week. we went to Ohio for thanksgiving and went riding with some friends and he was consistently improving on the braking practice you all showed him. He even managed to get it turn 180degrees and then was right back on the gas. Cole is a little slower, I think the mishap on the whoops kind of gave him a little bit of scare. With more seat time and practice as well as his brother passing him all the time he will strive to get faster. Please tell Michelle, Joel, and Kyle thank you for their patience as well. Thanks again, Todd

Lucas DRX 50
    Cole DRX 50

Hey Todd,

It was nice meeting you at the school. Your boys are going to be racing before you know it. Hope to see you all at some races in the near future.

Proud Mom of Colton Kellum#04
    Hetrick TRX125