Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Screwed By Honda

Unhappy Screwed By Honda

TOOK MY 2007 450R TO THE HONDA SHOP WHERE I PURCHASED IT 40 MILES AWAY FOR THE RECALL ON THE REDUCTION CLUTCH.DROPED IT OFF AND TOLD HER TO GO AHEAD AND DO BOTH RECALLS.I CALL TWO WEEKS LATER AND SHE SAID THEY WOULD HAVE IT FIXED IN TWO DAYS ON A MONDAY.WELL I CALLED MONDAY SHE SAID THEY HAD NEVER REPLACED A REDUCTION CLUTCH.I CALL TWO MORE WEEKS LATER AND SHE SAID THAT THEY WERE WORKING ON IT AND IT WOULDNT START AND SHE SAID TO CALL BACK ON FRIDAY 4 DAYS LATER.I GOT A CALL ON FRIDAY FROM THE BICYCLE LOFT AT HONDA AND SHE SAID IT WAS READY FOR PICKUP.I GO UP THERE AND SHE GIVES ME A BILL OF $254.98 DOLLARS AND I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL.I PAID FOR 5 YEAR WARRENTY WHEN I BOUGHT IT.WELL I ENDED UP PAYING $254.98 SO I COULD GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE BEFORE I BLEW UP.I LOOK AT MY BILL WHEN I GET HOME AND THEY CHARGED ME $187.58 TO ADJUST MY VALVES WHEN I NEVER TOLD HER TO DO IT.THEY CHARGED ME FOR 10 VALVE SHIMS AND A SPARK PLUG.WELL NEED TO SAY THEY DIDNT CHANGE MY SPARK PLUG CAUSE I RUN A COLD PLUG CAUSE I RUN KLOTZ NITRO.I HAD MY VALVES ADJUSTED TWO WEEKS BEFORE I TOOK IT TO THEM AND IT COST ME $64.00 DOLLARS.AFTER I GOT HOME I WENT RIDING WITH A FEW FRIENDS AND I LOOKED DOWN AND THERE WAS OIL OR SOMETHING COMING OUT THE CAM CHAIN TENSNER.MY VALVES STARTED TO CHATTER REAL BAD.I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS BESIDES THE RECALL TILL NOW.WHEN THEY WORKED ON IT THEY DIDNT EVEN CHANGE THE OIL.IT OVER HEATS I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.IM JUST SICK TO MY STOMACK.ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS KIND OF PROBLEM THAT I HAVE EXSPERINCED?
    be smart get on a honda.
    Need a lift,stick a jack up your a**

2007 Trx450er
    Maxxis razr2 front
    Itp holeshot hd rear
    Clarke gas tank
    Polished hmf slip-on
    Ac nerfbars
    Motorsport bumper
    Douglas ultimate billet rims
    Moose handguards
    Moose fatbars
    Uni air filter
    Prm skids
    Klotz race gas
    Thumper oil
    DP Brakes
    Tag Sprockets
    RK Chain

Soon to have
    Elka Elite shock's
    Houser +1 Arms
    Hiper beadlocks
    Rossier Full System
    Athena Big Bore 490
    Hot Rods Stroker Crank
    Mega Cycle Cam

2004 DVX400 Sold

ALL I CAN SAY IS HELL NAH!!!!!! I BE PISTOL WHIPPIN' SOME FOOLS.
    04 450r sweetttt!!!
    07 kfx700
    "4strokin454"

honda didn't screw you, the dealership did..contact honda and talk to them...and def. do not take it to this dealership again

WOW ...............

Should have never paid them!! The only thing you can do now is bring the bill back to the service manager and ask why you were billed for service you did not ask for. When you drop something off intending to get warranty work done, the dealership should never do work that is not covered under the warranty unless they contact you first and get your OK. If you get no satisfaction with the service manager, ask to speak to the general manager or the store owner! Do not leave that store until you get a full refund!

Wow 10 valve shims on a bike with only 4 valves and a plug.My plug has over 2 years on it!!!
    2006 TRX450ER DRG MONSTER
    2007 CRF 450R
    2002 Hayabusa

shouldnt have paid them.......personally I would take it somewhere else. if you bought a 5 year warranty then it is good at any dealer you take it too. or take it back there and tell them you want a new bike.....like 10 minutes ago. 10 valve shims?? wtf go ask her where your other 6 are......call the better business beureu or the bbb......i dont know how to spell it but you can screw that whoel place over.
    2005 Honda 450R - A-Arms +2.5+1, +1.25 Swingarm w/ DC6 Linkage, Elka Shocks,+3 Axle, Houser Steering Stem w/ AntiVibe Clamp, ITP Holeshots FR & RR, Sparks Exhaust, 11.5:1 Piston, Uni Filter Kit, HRC Kit
    Sponsors: Shakedown Street Gaming

The DEALER scewed me also took my 06 450r in for a noise the timming chain was some loose you could almost jump a teeth i also had a extened warranty they needed tear down time of 200.00 but all would coved but after tear down HONDA WARRANTY Decleind the repair so i got my engine back in a box so i canceled my warranty got back 737.61. repaired it myself Iam still fighting with them and then they have the balls to send me a customer satisfaction survey well guess how nice i was HONDA WARRANTY SUCKS so good luck with calling them i would just keep calling and calling to bug the SHE out of them
    +++ HONDA WARRANTY SUCKS +++

yea my dad got screwed by honda. i highly recommened NOT getting honda warranty!
    Zach #62
    Kool Kidz ATV / Breezewood Proving Grounds
    2007 honda 450
    Sparks/K&N/Pro Taper/Pro Armor/ Gforce/ Fox/ SMC/ DWT/ Maxxis/ Houser/Streamline/Precision/ LSR/ PEP

this has nothing 2 do with honda! it is the dealership that screwed u. and the warrenty has nothing to do with this. a recall is free no matter if u have a warranty or not. i work in service 4 a dealership and all of those recalls no one has ever payed for it. and if you did need the valves adjusted they should of ask ur permission first. and at the worst u should of only b charged for 4 shims.
    06' trx450r
    fasst handlebars
    precision steering stabilizer
    rtc clutch
    ac blackline bumper and nerfs
    ac belly skid
    lsr sprocket and brake guard
    lrd full system
    shocks redone by Gt Thunder for xc
    Gt Thunder xc linkage
    holeshot gncc all around

elka mx fronts