Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flags

Flags

Hey Ben let us get EX Riders flags. Some of the members have designs and are ready to go. If not you set it up and we will buy them from you.
    06 YFZ, Alba exhaust, K&N, nerfs, trailtech x-bars, trailtech torch lights, trailtech HID lights, ac full body skid plate, one industries graphics, TCS front shocks, TCS rear shock rebuild, Alba +2 a-arms, alba bumper, AC cooler rack. ITP C9 wheels, sandskate 1 paddles, GBC dune runner fronts, Precision stabilizer, Alba porting, cam mod

yea flags is a cool idea, i think ben should use our designs and sell them in the store it will raise some money for the site

I want one too.I think its a great Idea.

I looked into it and in order for me to break even you have to get 200 pre-orders with down payments. Once you do this I'll get it started of my end. Without 200 orders I will lose money on the deal, and with 200 orders I won't make a cent so this is really just to help you guys out $10 a flag. If this works let me know - I assume someone will head this up, I'll need to know who.

Thanks, Ben

Originally posted by Ben
    I looked into it and in order for me to break even you have to get 200 pre-orders with down payments. Once you do this I'll get it started of my end. Without 200 orders I will lose money on the deal, and with 200 orders I won't make a cent so this is really just to help you guys out $10 a flag. If this works let me know - I assume someone will head this up, I'll need to know who.

Thanks, Ben
    Ben, 10.00 is more than fair, I want one so add me to the list...maybe three more too

$10 per flag sounds goog. I'll take three.
    06 YFZ, Alba exhaust, K&N, nerfs, trailtech x-bars, trailtech torch lights, trailtech HID lights, ac full body skid plate, one industries graphics, TCS front shocks, TCS rear shock rebuild, Alba +2 a-arms, alba bumper, AC cooler rack. ITP C9 wheels, sandskate 1 paddles, GBC dune runner fronts, Precision stabilizer, Alba porting, cam mod

Line up 196 more and we'll move on it

I'd be in for about a half dozen. But I want to see some designs first.

Joe
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

ya, if ya got flags that i could use in the sand dunes then i don't mind spending 10 bucks to advertise for the site, i think a cool idea is to do national flags, like for our canadians make a canadian flag disign with the exriders logo in the middle or on it somewere, same with the U.S. flag and so on..............but shouldn't u charge like.....13 or 15 for a custom flag, that way u could make a few extra bucks, cuz those plain orange dune flags are 10 bucks so u could charge a few more dolla for the time and design

just a thought

Striker had a great design from the "open form" thread. Can we go for that?? I would love to get 1 maybe two...even though we don't quad on the dunes we still have very steep hills we climb and a lot of people can't see us climb them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast