Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2007 WORCS Round 9-Oceano Dunes-Amatuer Race Coverage

#249 Mike Kelley slips back a notch moving from the 8th position in lap 1, to finishing in 9th.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

#238 Ed Dacosta wraps it up in 10th.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

This was a large line up round! Photos were toughto shoot this round with all the winds we had .
    The final round will be held in Taft, Cal. followed by the awards ceremony.Sadly enough, I most likely will not be at this round.

So with that said, I would like to thank so many people who have made my families trips to each round so awesome. If you ask any rider who races WORCS, they will tell you hands down, its the people that bring you back each time .
    It has been a great pleasure meeting all of you and I hope I can make it back in 2008 to meet more of you and do another great year of racing and Coverage.
    I'd like to thank my Husband Troy Lugan for helping with all the AWESOME video coverage-YOU ROCK! He helped bring all the racing action to us all to make you feel as though you were there the whole time and take you back where not everyone else can see.
    I'd also like to thank Sean and Pepper Reddish who have made this series one of the most unique races out there .Its not everyday you race all the terrain and mixtures we get to do

Also,thanks to Atvriders.com's Harlen Foley(the Admin.) and for giving us such an awesome site to share all the great coverage . I have learned alot from Harlen and am truly glad I have had the opportunity to work closely with him this year.
    Id like to also thank all the great sponsors who help with the event, including our very own sponsors who are so important to us .
    Sorry, it took some time to get all the classes covered ,I have been down sick this week.

Round 10 will be held in Taft,California Nov.9th-11th.
    Additional Race coverage and Pro main highlights are now posted on the home page ,videos will be posting shortly.
    for more information ,visit www.worcsracing.com

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

I almost forgot!!!!

Watch for some of the WORCS photos in the upcoming video "QuadJockeys 2" by Maxtanic films. It will be presented on a bonus feature .
    Quadjockeys 2 is expected out sometime soon in early 2008.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

#1065 Aaron Gerber Took the #1 in Stock C class.
    Looks like Gerbers technique with roosting he competition works!

Attachment: img_4290.jpg
    This has been downloaded 148 time(s).

^^ THATS ME
    i never knew they posted this up .
    ltr450.-blue lights underbody,sandstar c ser. rims/ blue gas cap/trail tech lights/
    rath bumper/screen mod/custom spark arestor/13,14sprockets.cherrybomb/
    mod1and 2.

You need to visit the Coverage more often then...

haha!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678