Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Team Can-Am Natalie,Lawson,Bithell,Jenks,and more

2008 Team Can-Am Natalie,Lawson,Bithell,Jenks,and more

Check out the home page.

I had known about this for a while and laughed whenever I saw people question Can-Am's commitment to racing or thier confidence in the quad.....all these guys love the new bike, and with all these new riders, is it any wonder why it's taken a while to get to market???? Need to get their teams squared away and dialed in before the seasons start.

TPR

Can-Am now has the best ATV racing team in the world and a quads that will help them keep there #1 plates and may get them some new ones.
    SFC RET
    06 Outlaw
    07 540 Outlaw
    00 DS730

I figured that Natalie would be on a ds this upcoming season. One of the majr factors i saw or helped me guess that would be about mid/late season he switched to white plastics. Now it may not be a huge deal but i know that honda support you have to be running the red plastics, or thats what ive been told and sounds logical. Also the fact that on www.atvfourplay.com you can see that they say they have had a ds for a month and are working on parts. How else would they have arms and stuff if they didnt have a bike.

I know Jenks is looking foward to getting his. Hopefully I'll get to take spin one.
    Chris
    KFX450R

Originally posted by spanky101
    I figured that Natalie would be on a ds this upcoming season. One of the majr factors i saw or helped me guess that would be about mid/late season he switched to white plastics. Now it may not be a huge deal but i know that honda support you have to be running the red plastics, or thats what ive been told and sounds logical. Also the fact that on www.atvfourplay.com you can see that they say they have had a ds for a month and are working on parts. How else would they have arms and stuff if they didnt have a bike.
    Yamaha wanted us to run only white and/or blue for a certain time period. I am assuming it's the same for other factory supported riders.
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

Didn't John also run black plastics too? I think that as long as you run factory offered colors you're ok. So with Can-Am, I could see where they may have Warnert and Epic use one color or the other to differentiate their respective riders in races....or not, I don't know.

Personally I want to see the DS dressed in all white plastic. Have the frame annodized black, white lower, chrome upper Epic a-arms, and then annodize the cast cradle web portion of the frame and red....

TPR

haha i would love to see that bike your describing man, but im more of a powercoat person myself. Its more durable and imo anno just doesnt do well on abusive conditions.

Originally posted by OutlawBill
    and quads that will help them keep there #1 plates and may get them some new ones.

Slow down there.
    Lets wait and see how good this thing is at the nationals next season.It may be good and it may not be as good as people are hoping.

Trust me, the quad is that good and when they have the race motors finalized, look out.

Remember, the first win was on a bike with only a pipe, filter and programmer work. The motor was totally stock otherwise and was able to win agains Doug Eichner and his prepped Outlaw 525 which was the most ideal setup for that type of race.

There is alot that can go right or wrong for any team so it will be cool to see all the brands going at it....think about the 450 class, there is the Big 4, Can-Am, KTM and even Polaris.

TPR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast