Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WORCS riders-please read

Me and max went to high school together I didn't know him well but i knew who he was. It's a small school so everyone knows each other. It's been pretty weird at school now. Just stopping by to let you guys know that the stickers and plates are a nice idea

News just in from Team Money$hot:

---------------------------------------------------------------

TM$ has stickers available and are asking you wear one on your gear, put on your bike, or stick one on your trailer to remember him.

The stickers will be available at Horn Rapids Hare Scramble November 3/4 in Richland, WA. Just look for a member of TM$ and ask for one. We are taking donations for them that will go to the family or a scholarship set up in Maxwell's name.

The stickers will also be available in Taft at the WORCS race November 9-11. Find a TM$ member, or ask at registration.

If by chance you cannot make the hare scramble or the last race of WORCS, or you just didn't get a sticker, send us a message on our Myspace profile or email Megan@teammoneyshot.com and we'll give you details on the status of the stickers (whether or not we've run out and when we'll be getting more) and how to get one.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Here's a picture I found on atvriders.com and I figured I would post it up!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

Hi everyone- the response continues to be awesome. We were able to raise some more money thru donations and hand out more stickers at the Horn Rapids harescramble.

Team Money$hot will be available at Taft this weekend to hand out stickers and collect donations. In addition, as Chance posted above- if you are unable to come to the race- you can email for directions on how to get one.

Im loaded and ready to head off to Taft!!! Hope to see everyone there! To find us at Taft look for a very large Weekend Warrior 5'er behind a white Freightliner truck. Weather permitting we may have our TM$ flag or banner up to help find us.

Thanks again-
    Dan
    TM$ #757

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123