I am passing this along from a fellow rider from another site, I think this would be a good thing for everyone to do at our final round in Taft .
God Bless .

As Im sure most of you are aware- the recent death in the ATV racing community has touched many of us. We all sometimes feel invicible on the race track doing what we are so passionate about, then this tragedy maybe puts a little chink in our armor. I dont know Maxwell or his family- but as a parent I can only imagine how they may feel at this time. What I propose is something maybe that can help the family get thru this time and begin the healing process.

In many other sports when a fellow comrade goes down- they often display something on their gear to remember them- a sticker on a helmet or even a black arm band. Maxwell was competing in the Production B race at WORCS Round 9 @ Pismo Beach, California, he was riding under a day pass thru WORCS with the number 3525. Im encouraging each of you racers to take a moment and maybe remember Maxwell by putting the number 3525 on your gear for at least one race in his honor!