Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ktm 525 videos

Ktm 525 videos

I know by now that some of you guys have the new ktm so i would like to ask you to make some clips about it.

I would like to see it stopped and then you start it, hear the sound, details etc

Please no music.
    If some of you can do that i thank you.

The videos on youtube about this quad suck because you can't hear it properly and most are too short.

So no one has a camera to make a clip in the US? c'mon guys i know some of you already have this machine...

I believe there are only about 4 people that actually have one to ride, the rest of us are waiting and waiting a long time.

Originally posted by didntseeitcomin
    I believe there are only about 4 people that actually have one to ride, the rest of us are waiting and waiting a long time.
    Yep, one of those 4 guys could do it

I'll wait

there is a bunch on youtube. HMF has made them

I'll make one this week. Thursday or Friday. Might need some help with how to post it though. I'm still waiting on a rear hub to show up. I can do one in the garage if you don't want it rode. If your wanting to hear the stock exhaust I can't help you with that. Ours is pretty loud.

Originally posted by otis
    I'll make one this week. Thursday or Friday. Might need some help with how to post it though. I'm still waiting on a rear hub to show up. I can do one in the garage if you don't want it rode. If your wanting to hear the stock exhaust I can't help you with that. Ours is pretty loud.
    Thanks! I'll be waiting for that

I just want o see the quad being started, some revving to hear the exhaust etc

Btw, i didn't like the sound of that HMF in the youtube video...

I have a couple of clips done. I have them on the computer. Used windows media. Do not have a clue how to post them. Have never messed with you tube or anything like it. If someone can help me out here.

my goal is 10 new movies this summer! fully edited

the day i get my KTM i'll do a walk around vid and once i get used to the new quad i'll be making movies

heres my current YouTube homepage
    You Tube Movie Page

check out my vids, this summers will be better and i'll be posting KTM vids soon!

later
    call me XS

2008 KTM 525XC
    (it's fast)

my movies

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

vids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast