Thread: Borich and Ballance

Borich and Ballance

The video shows it all. In my eyes Borich cut the coarse.
    MHSC

THE BARK BASHER

Attached Images Attached Images

where is the video
    Bub

Looks like an alternate route..
    2010 A Class Champion IATVHSS.com
    2009 A Class Champion IATVHSS.com
    2008 A Class Champion IATVHSS.com
    2006 40+ Champ
    2005 40= Champ
    Extra fast!!! Looking for Sponsors
    New Sponsor: Thede Photography
    ziebell.thederiders.com
    Laker Customs
    Quad Tech
    Pro Armor
    Traxx Performance
    Hiper
    Newest sponsor GBC Tires!!

racer tv should of had him turn around they are to direct riders as they see them if there are any problems well why didnt they tell him to stop and go back or at least try and make him slow down they did nothing but tape him, turn it in and F up his chances of winning a championship.....how was he supposed to know it cut that much of the corse....How many of you guys take a line whena fan points it we spend about 6 seconds at any given point ona track other then scoring and most fans have been in that area all day they know the better lines. plus he wasnt the only one to use that line and prolly wasnt the last!!

just my 2 cents
    Broc
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

Originally posted by IOWAracer
    racer tv should of had him turn around they are to direct riders as they see them if there are any problems well why didnt they tell him to stop and go back or at least try and make him slow down they did nothing but tape him, turn it in and F up his chances of winning a championship.....how was he supposed to know it cut that much of the corse....How many of you guys take a line whena fan points it we spend about 6 seconds at any given point ona track other then scoring and most fans have been in that area all day they know the better lines. plus he wasnt the only one to use that line and prolly wasnt the last!!

just my 2 cents
    Broc
    NO WAY..I disagree 100%. The media is not there to direct traffic, they are there to cover the race.

When you are at Borich's level you know what your doing. If you look close he can see how he stalls for just a secound when he sees the cameria man...he knew what he did and he knew he was busted.

He didn't stall for a second. He was WFO.

give this issue a rest.....i hate it more than anybody that borich worked hard all year kicking bill @$$ and then this happens. maybe bill will get what he deserves at the ironman a big fat @$$ DNF . my 2 cents
    1999 416ex
    practice bike

2005 trx450r (kicker)
    in major rebuild at the moment.

Why does Bill deserve a dnf?
    Jason #50