Thread: White Bros. Pro-Meg

White Bros. Pro-Meg

im sellin my P.O.S. blaster and buyin a 1999 400ex, and i am gettin the WB pro-meg exhaust for it. and wut i want to kno is, r they a good system. i herd that they fall apart from people and i have also herd that they r a great system. and i just want to kno the truth. and also i am buyin the turn down end cap assemble for it also. so i want to kno how good it will do

I've had mine for a year now and it still performs well. No breaks in the system yet but the exhaust springs fail and fall off all the time.
    TRX440EX: Ross 11.2:1 piston, Advanced Sleeve-sleeve, Hotcams Stage 2 cam, P&P head with port matched intake and 3 angle valve job, Uni filter, White Brothers Pro-Meg exhaust and rev Box, stock carb w/choke removed 172 main, 42 pilot, needle on 4th clip (no air box lid), OMF scoops, Elka shocks

04' YFZ450S: HMF exhaust, cam mod, Alba Pro-flow w/K&N

Thumbs up

I've had no problems whatsoever so far. It's a tough little system and you can't forget about the power.
    -Kevin-
    GNCC #444
    2013 Junior B Champion

Thanks to my 2014 sponsors:

Lexington Motorsports, MSR, Schaeffer's Racing Oil, WKC Powersports, GT Thunder, Wiseco Pistons, Precision, Spy Optics, Spider Grips, Panda's Powdercoating, Roll Design, IMS, Blingstar