Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATVA MX nationals schedule?

man that sucks that he might have to do that again. man he was fast. maybe i will see him hanging around the arenacrosses this winter.
    1999 416ex
    practice bike

2005 trx450r (kicker)
    in major rebuild at the moment.

those events ive heard are pro only because of the poor turnout, mainly due to the location, but they are running those to races with the pro dirt bikes to. so i think its cool they are doing that, just means more promotion for our sport.
    Dark Rider #653
    2004 TRX 450R

Big thanks to all my 2007 sponsors: Hard 1 Enterprise, SMC Fabrication, Yoshimura R+D, Hinson, Blur Optics, O'neal, Tekbolt, Tag Metals, SIDI/Motonation, Caddis Sports Inc., One Industries, ASV Innovations, FatMax Racing, RK Racing Chains, MotoXsupport, Six Six One, Engine Ice.....thanks for all the support!

Hey matt what ones are you doing?

to be brutally honest i don't know yet, it would be nice to do them all but we will see.
    Dark Rider #653
    2004 TRX 450R

Big thanks to all my 2007 sponsors: Hard 1 Enterprise, SMC Fabrication, Yoshimura R+D, Hinson, Blur Optics, O'neal, Tekbolt, Tag Metals, SIDI/Motonation, Caddis Sports Inc., One Industries, ASV Innovations, FatMax Racing, RK Racing Chains, MotoXsupport, Six Six One, Engine Ice.....thanks for all the support!

I am going to try to do 3. Bowling green KY, Walnut ridge IL, and Red Bud! If I save some money.

Originally posted by Dark Rider #653
    those events ive heard are pro only because of the poor turnout, mainly due to the location, but they are running those to races with the pro dirt bikes to. so i think its cool they are doing that, just means more promotion for our sport.
    Where did you hear that? AMA round 1 is May 24-25

2008 AMA MOTOCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP*

May 24-25 Glen Helen Raceway Park
    18585 Verdemont Ranch Road
    San Bernardino, CA 92407
    www.glenhelen.com
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors
    Enumclaw Yamaha, ODI grips, Rekluse Z-start clutches, DeVol Engineering, Adrenaline Designs, Sudco, AC Racing, Galfer Braking Systems, Tag Metals, Sunline, Action cycles, American powder coating, Quad-tech,Wiseco pistons, Fly racing, Scott USA, Holz Racing Products, Lonestar, Hyper Xtreme Sportswear, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis and grandpa bill.
    And for the body....... MotoX Nutrition

The first round of the atva nationals at Glen Helen will be in conjunction with the first round of the ITP quadcross west coast national series. Amateurs can race in the ITP quadcross series which will be held on the same day as the atva pro national. I am going to be there. I dont know why they dont let amateurs run this... It really sucks.
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series
    2008 Sponsors:MCC,Rc's machine shop NAPA,Maxx ms, IMS, Fluidyne Powersports, DFR,Laker Custom,Janssen Motorsports,Hiper technology

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12