Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2007 GNCC Series-Round #12-Powerline Park-St. Clairsville,OH Pro Race Coverage

Thanks pappy for all the great pics all yr. You have done a great job. thanks to Harlen and Bonnie cook for hooking up with Monica to get us updates so us at home know what is going on there. Has been an exciting yr. Thanks mommab

Thanks from me too for the geat pics. It was nice to see my favorite MO riders #3 & #171 posted this round!

Any word heard yet on Borich's appeal???
    Known off the forums as Dave McPartlin

McPartlin & Sons Racing
    Dave- 08 Outlaw 450MXR IATVHSS #141 B - class
    Landon- 07 KFX50 IATVHSS #99 50 stocker
    Conner- 07 Radio Flyer tricycle

Borich's appeal was to no avail, the decision still stands it would seem Sucks, because Chris wouldnt cut the track on purpose. Hopefully Chris can take it home in Indiana, and hopefully his new ride will carry him to the championship next season... rumor has it he's possibly going to b riding a Suzuki?
    #49 Tom Simon

Thanks to racer productions for showing the video of the situation. It is clear Borich made a mistake and the penatly fits the crime. What really pisses me off are those two morons in the red shirts directing Borich to take the illegal line. WTF. You guys cost Borich the championship, or at least a good shot at it. I know from racing these races that your mind is racing for 2 hrs and your looking for any edge, unfortunatly these morons lead Chris down the wrong path.

Borich is my favorite rider, I wish the last two rounds never had happened. Hopefully he can repeat at the ironman with another win this year. I don't wish illfate on ballance, but should he finish 17th or back, i wouldn't mind.

Good luck to all the riders next weekend.

Racer Productions posting that video was the smartest thing they could have done. All the hating and bashing was squashed. Mistakes happen, especially under those conditions.....good luck to all in Indiana
    Hiper
    Yoshimura
    ASV
    Twin Air
    Durablue
    Scott

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910