Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Borich & Ballance St. Clairsville OH

Borich & Ballance St. Clairsville OH

What is all this crap i hear about Borich cheating & getting the win taking away from him??? Many other riders took that same line Borich did but they did'nt get penilized by Racer Productions!!! That does not sound fair. If they pentilize Borich they should pentilize every rider that took that line!!! Thats my opinion. What do you think?

I understand that Borich has protested the ruling to the AMA and it will be reviewed.

I cant see where Borich or Ballance would risk cheating....its worth to much money to risk racing that way!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

A little Detail would be nice, HAH. havn't herd anything about this.

Nick

Originally posted by Groves187
    A little Detail would be nice, HAH. havn't herd anything about this.

Nick

X2
    Originally posted by firefighterjosh
    Don't trust something that bleeds for 7 days and dosen't die
    2006 TLD Polaris Predator
    White Brothers Pipe
    K&N Air FIlter
    Pro Armor
    Chrome PowerMadd
    Pro Armor XC Bumper
    Pro Armor Nerfs
    Pro Designs Kill Switch

2004 Chevy Silverado
    Stock for now.....

You take a 300 yard "detour" thats called a cheat, end of story.
    Now i'm sure he didnt do it on purpose but than again, why did he not go right to the podium after the race when he was declared the winner?? that makes no sense
    bill had him beat the entire race, he should have just taken the second place, and still would have had a chance to beat him at the iron man.
    http://www.bannedatatvnews.net

First and foremost, I was there, I ran the morning class, and the fact that cry baby Ballance protested is just flat out rediculous. Him and his cut frame need to get over it. IT was a bottleneck, youre allowed 25 feet on either side, how can they know Borich was over the line? Borich is not stupid, and he's not going to risk his first championship by cutting the track, its just not gonna happen. THe course was really dusty too, and it was harder than hell to see most of the time. ITs bull****, and EVEYONE knew it. Anyone see Bithells face on the poidum? He never cracked a smile, he knew Borich should be on top, and when I walked by, he was there talking to Borich soon as he got off the podium. EVERYONE knows its bull****, they need to overturn the decision, and let them race it out at the Ironman!!!
    #49 Tom Simon

crayfz Guest
    Settle down and go read the facts on the GNCC site, not sure Ballance even protested, RP caught it.
    I like Chris don't get me wrong here.

It wasn't 300 yards and Bill never protested. John Ayers was standing there filming and saw it happen. Some fans were saying there was a bottle neck and pointed a line to Chris. John Ayers is the one that decided to dock Chris 2 positions. The crappy part is that with no throw aways one bad race can cost you a championship.
    LTR450R 08,
    GNCC CLASS: Vet B #80
    Sponsors:Station Park Honda, IMS, Fox Shox, Scott, Tag Metals, Cycra, HiPer Wheels, Walsh, Hinson Racing, Works Connection, Quad Tech,

This is from the gncc website

Ballance was leading the race until four miles from finish, when Borich was directed by spectators to make a sudden 90-degree turn off of the race track. He missed 300 yards of the course and ended up in front of Ballance at the finish. Borich’s move was captured on tape by a GNCC official shooting video shooting for the Racer TV broadcast, who then alerted the rest of the track crew. Borich was taken back to the track to see the section he missed and was also shown the video tape. The video showed Borich was not riding through a bottle-necked or traffic jammed section of course, thus he was required to stay on the race track through that section, and course arrows clearly showed the track continued straight. The two-position penalty is consistent with the same penalty used by GNCC officials in similar situations in the past. After being told of the penalty, Borich didn’t attend the post-race podium and interview ceremony.

Ballance edges out William Yokley for the ITP Holeshot at the ITP GNCC.
    http://www.bannedatatvnews.net

Thumbs down

If RP was there filming why the he!! would they not fix the problem?
    How many other riders took the same line?
    Penalize everyone... not just one person.
    What are the odds that there just happen to be a camera filming at this so called shortcut?
    It's like they knew it was going to happen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast