Thread: 1st ride pics on my new 650H1

1st ride pics on my new 650H1

Here are a few pics from the first ride on my new cat...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    89 250r ESR310 portwork by OFR(OutFrontRacing) +4mm stroker crank ESR 5 pipe 39 mm lectron carb aluminum airbox elka triple rate piggyback shocks +2 chrome a-arms durablue x-33 axle ims footpegs full chasis skidplate ESR Billet pieces polished stock swingarm candy orange frame with matching custom made stickers on new oem honda plastic

another
    89 250r ESR310 portwork by OFR(OutFrontRacing) +4mm stroker crank ESR 5 pipe 39 mm lectron carb aluminum airbox elka triple rate piggyback shocks +2 chrome a-arms durablue x-33 axle ims footpegs full chasis skidplate ESR Billet pieces polished stock swingarm candy orange frame with matching custom made stickers on new oem honda plastic

one more

pretty new wheels and tires dirty already

Nice Cat! What kind of wheels are those?

it's got the 14" itp 112 ss wheels with 27" mudlite xtr tires. for such a big knobby tire they really ride smooth b/c of their radial design. Well worth the money imo.

Originally posted by daman02
    it's got the 14" itp 112 ss wheels with 27" mudlite xtr tires. for such a big knobby tire they really ride smooth b/c of their radial design. Well worth the money imo.
    Are the mudlite xtr more resistant to sidewall puncture than mudlite xl? I find my tires very good in traction and mud but so gay in resistance in roots and rocks. The only way i found to repair the damaged sidewall before it breaks is BULLDOG GRIP (construction adhesive). This is my tire after 40 miles in trails to the nearest village because of a hole that i can't fix on the so thin sidewall!
    AC 500 2007
    Mudlite XL
    Spacers
    Warn winch
    hand guards

i now have 300+ miles on mine and a lot of that is on rocky rough type trails so i would have no problem suggesting them to you.

Originally posted by daman02
    i now have 300+ miles on mine and a lot of that is on rocky rough type trails so i would have no problem suggesting them to you.
    Thanks for the reply!

Take a look on the GRIM REAPER radial 8 ply from gbc motorsports. It looks extreme. gbcmotorsports.com
    AC 500 2007
    Mudlite XL
    Spacers
    Warn winch
    hand guards