Thread: help!! 2002 warrior 350

help!! 2002 warrior 350

i have a 2002 warrior, when its off it goes in neutral when its runing it dont go in neutral. When you put in first gear then go up to neutrsl it skipps neutral and it goes to second gear. But it shifts fine and reverse is fine except that. please email if you can help me solve the problem.

email subject

Change your oil and adjust the free play on your clutch. This is pretty common on a yamaha with dirty oil and a clutch that needs adjusted. You probably have two much free play at the lever.
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of ATVriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

1st place +30 2010 IATVHSS
    #28 IATVHSS 09 Polaris 525S and 525IRS
    1st Place Industry Class 2008 Heartland Challenge
    1st Place Industry Class 2007 Maxxis 12 hrs
    www.cdracingonline.com
    check out the products we carry http://www.cdracingonline.com/sell.html

i did chage the oil already so that means just try to play with the clutch adjustment

I've seen it where the cushion springs wear not pushing the plates appart or the clutch basket is grooved up and not allowing the plates to seprate. Also it could be warped steels from slipping the clutch to much.

i couldnt hit nuetral on my 250r after i put a different top and bottom end in it a couple weeks ago. all i did was adjust the freeplay and have no issues now
    1988 trx 250r with 330pv ported by neil,trx5 pipe, esr 40.5 kehin, +1 stem,4.0 gallon clarke tank, houser +3+1 arms, houser swing arm, quad tech shrouds, walsh oversized radiator,and more
    2006 yfz450 all stock for the wife

visit my homepage for pics and upcoming vids.