Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mx a arms ktm hardparts

mx a arms ktm hardparts

does anyone know how much wider the ktm hardparts a arms are? what offset wheels put the front at 50" 4+1 or 3+2
    thanks

I have a set on order. Dealer said it would be 50" with stock wheels. Supposed to be here next week. Will let you know for sure when they show up.

sounds like you would want 4+1 wheels. im ordering the arms today and also want the hypers, just trying to figure out what offset to order.
    thanks

not sure what ktm bolt pattern is. but i have a set of hipers with orange rings for sale.. rears 5/5 offset are 10x10 yam/hon bolt pattern
    fronts are yamaha bolt pattern and are 2/3 offset.
    86 265r,95 banshee.... choices choices...

^^^^The Honda and Yamaha bolt patterns are supposed to work I heard somewhere, I think i heard it on the video from ********.com

it looks like you'd want 4+1 wheels with +2 a-arms. thats what i'm putting on my 450xc when i get it.

bolt pattern is Yamaha up front, Honda in the rear.
    Thank you to my sponsors:
    75 Designs, Rath Racing, FLY Racing, Fourwerx, Hinson, CP Pistons, Hoosier Tire, Atlas Brace, X Brand Goggles, Pivot Works, Motorex, H&H ATV, RynoPower, PRP

mx arms/wheel offset

yamahonda, i'm interested in the hi pers especially the rear 10x10 for paddles. maybe the fronts too pending the arm width. post a pic and let me know how much.

pm sent..
    86 265r,95 banshee.... choices choices...

No a-arms still. The dealer finally got hold of Ktm and they told him they have no idea when they will be done. I also have a set of nerf bars on order, Nov. 27th for them. I have emailed about every company that makes a-arms and no one has them. Some are doing r&d work they said. I wanted ASR arms but they flat out said no. I really like the quad but between this and the broken hub, I am starting to get frustrated. I know the hub could be a safety issue but as far as I know there has only been one break. If the bolts were loose I have been told it will egg the holes out on the rim, is this correct?

Rath will have nerfs and front bumpers shortly. a-arms will be a few more weeks.
    Thank you to my sponsors:
    75 Designs, Rath Racing, FLY Racing, Fourwerx, Hinson, CP Pistons, Hoosier Tire, Atlas Brace, X Brand Goggles, Pivot Works, Motorex, H&H ATV, RynoPower, PRP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast