Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: raptor 250

raptor 250

does anyone actually have 1 of these yet?

my dealer has not got them in yet, and im just wanting to see the size diff. in the pics it looks small, but could be large kids riding it. has anybody seen the raptor 250 sitting next to a 450? is it smaller than a blaster or 250ex? some real world pics would be nice. need to get my son a upgrade and if this is on the smaller size, this could be it.

thanks...
    06 450R
    - maier hood, hc2, flexbars ,cycras, pro armor, DASA, quadtec graphics, quad speed, twin air, houser, precision,hipers

i should be getting my tomorow and i'll post some pics

it looks tiny, maybe even smalelr than ablaste, but there wasnt a blaster there for me to compare it to. anyway, its basicly a blaster from w/ +1+1 a-arms and a +1 swingarm w/ +2 axle (dimensions wise) even tho it looks small, i couldnt get my knees to hit the front fenders like i could on my blaster, and the steering stem might be a tad taller also.
    Planning a comeback...

thanks...if you get it, please post a couple pics. i need to get him a new ride, to roll with dad.
    06 450R
    - maier hood, hc2, flexbars ,cycras, pro armor, DASA, quadtec graphics, quad speed, twin air, houser, precision,hipers

i seen one at my local dealer it looks about the same size of a blaster or a little smaller
    MASTER OF DISATER

its 2 inches wider then a blaster
    '07 250ex
    20 inch razr tires
    ITP C-series sport wheel

'03 kawasaki bayou 250- Cleaned up
    '04 yamaha breeze-sisters

all of the dimensions are bigger than a blaster, its 2 inches longer and 2 inches wider. it feels real comfortable, and for a beginner, the motor is real nice and smooth-imagine a 300ex motor in a blaster frame, and thats pretty much what you have here
    Planning a comeback...

dang that looks real sweet. what are your plans for it?
    Present Bikes
    1) 87' 250x/350x hybrid
    2) 89' honda 250r

past bikes:
    87' 250r
    00' 330ex
    04' 400ex
    86' lt230s
    84' atc110 blue sweet heart

thanks bradley....looks good. i really need to see in person. it looks like it sits alot lower than a 250ex
    06 450R

it has 19 inch rear tires on it stock, what you see in the pic are 22 inch fronts and 20 inch rears. it should sit the same height as a blaster with the same tires. i do have the preload on full soft
    Planning a comeback...

Originally posted by JIMFROMTEXCO
    dang that looks real sweet. what are your plans for it?
    everything, i bought it because my sponsor wants to make parts for it. there will be a set of 45.5 inch width LT cross country a-arms for it ASAP, and a 49 inch set of MX a-arms should be along soon. also a extended swinger, axle, shocks and a 300cc big bore, blade style brake rotors, stainless steel brakelines... all the usual stuff

i'll be racing it in the sport class at the GNCC's next year
    Planning a comeback...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast