Thread: Maryland to Yadkinville GNCC??

Maryland to Yadkinville GNCC??

Anyone from Maryland or going south through Maryland heading to the Yadkinville GNCC?? Looking for someone to ride with so I don't have to drive by myself. It will just be me and a YFZ and I will split all fuel costs.
    2008 YFZ 450 - XC

. I my self am not going cuz I is poor .I hear Dirt First crew is going ,Also the Hey Now trailer is heading South .Give me a calll and Ill try to set you up Cracker !!

I my self am not going cuz I is poor .I hear Dirt First crew is going ,Also the Hey Now trailer is heading South .Give me a calll and Ill try to set you up Cracker !!

that was me I am using Andy's computer Poog
    TRX450 R
    ELKA Suspension
    Roll Design
    Duncan

Sponsors :
    bannedatatvnews.com
    ASV Inventions
    YMA
    Dirt First Racing
    CYCRA
    Sunstar Sprockets
    Bun Bun racing
    Smith Optics
    BK performance

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/poogi/Home.aspx

Me too Poog. That's why I want to ride down there with someone so I can save a few $$.
    2008 YFZ 450 - XC

Hey Shane,
    Did you make it down there, Cracker!!! LOL
    2005 TRX450R
    2005 Predator 90
    2002 Polaris Trail Boss

GNCC #883

Sponsors: Flexx Bars, Amsoil, Power Madd, Big Gun, Cardio Stack, Stomp Design Inc, Twin Air, Pump X, Dp Brakes, Smith Optics

Yeah man. I got a ride down there with the #1 and #2 guys in our class. I was doing pretty well and making my way through the pack and smacked a tree hard on the 4th lap and bent one of my tie rods. That took me from 8th to 15th place and I didn't get to do my 5th lap like I was supposed to. I kept wrecking into trees on the last lap because I couldn't steer for crap . The leaders passed me around the last checkpoint on the 4th lap so I didn't get my 5th lap .
    2008 YFZ 450 - XC

sucks about your tie rod
    TRX450 R
    ELKA Suspension
    Roll Design
    Duncan

Sponsors :
    bannedatatvnews.com
    ASV Inventions
    YMA
    Dirt First Racing
    CYCRA
    Sunstar Sprockets
    Bun Bun racing
    Smith Optics
    BK performance

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/poogi/Home.aspx

Yea, that sucks about the tie rod... I am in Kuwait right now, flew in here this morning from Baghdad. I should land in MD on Thursday morning...
    Peace...
    2005 TRX450R
    2005 Predator 90
    2002 Polaris Trail Boss

GNCC #883

Sponsors: Flexx Bars, Amsoil, Power Madd, Big Gun, Cardio Stack, Stomp Design Inc, Twin Air, Pump X, Dp Brakes, Smith Optics

My first race was at 29, my first season of racing was 30, now 33 and I wouldnt trade it for the world.
    08 DS450X-
    AMA ATV NHS Vet B

2010 Sponsors: Fox Racing Shox - BCS Performance - Phil Coles ATV Fitness Training Programs - DWT Wheels - Oneal MX - SixSixOne - Scott USA - Tag Metals - Inner Cooler - ASV Inventions - Engine Ice - No Toil Filters

Originally posted by mudflap
    Yea, that sucks about the tie rod... I am in Kuwait right now, flew in here this morning from Baghdad. I should land in MD on Thursday morning...
    Peace...
    I might do the district race next Sunday at Rocket Raceway if you are interested. I thnk it is only about 2 hours away (probably 1.5 hours from you). Let me know.

Are you going to Rocket next weekend Poog?
    2008 YFZ 450 - XC