Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Renegade Reputation

Question Renegade Reputation

I need to know the rep. on this bad boy toy -like,, what all this 800 Renegade will outrun and thing's like; is it snappy/torquy??? (thinking about buying me one)
    04 YFZ 450
    04 R6

I test rode one at the hatfield mcoy trail fest and I was ridin wheelies down the back stretch of the oval test track. The can am rep was standing in aww. Im not sure most people take them for test rides like that but hell might as well test it like you would ride it right. My dad is lookin at buyin one and they are definantly fast but the only thing were not really happy with about it is the fact that its so heavy. He has a 400ex now and I have a 450r so the weight is a big difference but it definantly has the power there to have some fun with. Almost too much for the kind of bike it is.
    Brand new white 450r with hrc kit, hmf slip on, ac pro pegs, rox risers, pro tapers, acrebis hand gaurds.

94 z28 Done up with all the goodies.

2006 VortecMax Sierra 3 inch bl w/35s

THnx-anyone else???
    04 YFZ 450
    04 R6

had a starter solinoid go out on our when fairly new. No problems since then.
    --
    :-)

I test rode one around an oval track yesterday and let me tell you something. WOW is all I can say. Its def faster than any stock quad I have ever ridden and ive been riding for more than a decade. Its power is like a tractor and its very fast and torquey. Ill go out on a limb and say 0-60 under 6 sec. I dropped it down into low gear and wheelied for about 50 yards smooth and controllable from the standstill. It's a revolutionary quad to say the least. That weight is not noticible with all that power. It felt so controllable , fast and smooth that I would feel totally comforbale jumping it on 50-60 foot gaps no problem. It was the Renegade 800 BTW.

This past weekend my buddy and i finally made it up to the mountains. Well, he was in the mood to race people. We both have pretty modified 400ex's ( not stroked yet) A guy up there had a renegade and he was like ill race ya. The guy was a little older so we both thought this race would be a walk in the park. Well, I gotta give it to CanAm, Hands down this is one bad *** bike. I could not believe how fast that thing could run. All he had done was exhaust, filter and power commander. dude was like 6'3ish or 4ish... @ 250. So he had about 300- 350 lbs over us. So, if u see one dont bet ur last shirt unless you wanna be walking home shirtless.

Wow I would love to have one but im not sure yet if i wanna pay 220/month for six year so i guess ill just wait 5 months down the road so i can save up and just pay cash.
    04 YFZ 450
    04 R6

They are expensive, but a total blast to ride. I was sticker shocked at first $13699 canadian, but the first ride out it was gone. I have the X, the upgrade in suspension is worth the few extra bucks. IMO. She'll run if not beat any of the stock sport bikes out there. From my first service,(10 hrs) the computer read 131 kph for my top speed. (80.8 MPH) I'm quite sure there's more in it yet but run out of room.

Freakin bad ***** man , it must be nice.
    Ill give you an R6 plus 3 grand for it .
    04 YFZ 450
    04 R6

Originally posted by speedy
    Freakin bad ***** man , it must be nice.
    Ill give you an R6 plus 3 grand for it .
    lol..nah, I'm still in love with it so far. Go try one out, I think you'd be impressed. It feels like it wants to rip your arms out of their sockets.lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast