View Poll Results: Why doesn't Rico show up??

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Because he is a girl! (No offense to the real ladies)

8 33.33%
  • He doesn't know how to ride?

7 29.17%
  • His "GIRL" has him chained up? and not like that!

5 20.83%
  • NO HAIR=HEAD COLD?

5 20.83%
  • because He is really a 10yr old kid with no life, no money, who likes to daydream ?

7 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: RICO IS A GIRL!!!! Mid-South Nov 3

RICO IS A GIRL!!!! Mid-South Nov 3

RICO- THIS IS A CALLOUT FOR THE MID-SOUTH RACE THIS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 3 @ Linton, KY. NO MORE BS ABOUT "GIRL WON'T LET ME COME", "QUAD NOT READY TO GO", or " WAAAHH....WAAAHHH IT IS HUNTING SEASON." GET YOUR ARSE TO THE RACE ON SUNDAY, NO EXCUSES.

IF YOU DON"T HAVE A RIDE, GIVE ME AN ADDRESS
    IF SHE WON"T LET YOU, GIVE ME HER ADDRESS AND FORGET YOU EVER KNEW ME:devil
    IF IT IS HUNTING SEASON, I WILL GIVE YOU THE 8pntr I SHOT LAST SUNDAY EVENING
    IF IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIG GIRL, WELL...ER....MARTY LIKES EM LIKE THAT
    IF IT BECAUSE OF THE "COLD AND BALD" THING, I WILL BRING YOU A HAT!
    IF YOU DON'T HAVE A QUAD, YOU CAN RIDE SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY......INBREEDING...."ITS A KENTUCKY THING YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND"

NO EXCUSES!!!

For the rest of you who are interested,
    Mid-South Race November 3rd
    Near Linton, KY off I-24
    www.msws.org

BMW
    GNCC #424
    2006 Sponsors
    Kenda, Hiper, GT Thunder, Stadium Suspension, Maier, BK Performance, GCD "Tinner" Products, Generation X, Santor Racing, FOUR, SixSixOne, HellBound Racing, Black Widow ATV, FASST Co, Tireballs, ASV, XC Gear, Scott, Proclean, PrographX, Streamline, PRM

'02 Red 400
    It's faster now then when I bought it!

Sorry but I just got other things in my life to do that I enjoy besides riding/racing quads...takin care of 2 houses 70 miles away from each other is one of them..

Bash away guys I'm gone fer the day and won't be back till monday..So I'm sure this threads gonna get outa hand..:blah

Ben you won't take it too bad if I lap your sorry arse when we do race together will ya???? O wait a minute I think I might have already done that in my first XC race...

I'm going home too then.

Originally posted by Rico

Ben you won't take it too bad if I lap your sorry arse.. O wait a minute I think I might have already done that
    i think he said it all right there

Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Rico
    Sorry but I just got other things in my life to do that I enjoy besides riding/racing quads...takin care of 2 houses 70 miles away from each other is one of them..
    Rico, you shouldn't date women that live so far apart...try two girls that live next to each other...those honey-do lists can get long...
    #72 KCCR

Your right, you did lap me along with everybody else. The officials did catch on to you though, no one has ever completed 30 laps in a GNCC until you. They have the videotapes of you racing around the parking lot!!!!! You darn cheaters ruin it for everyone!

HEY Its all good. Hopefully we can all get together and hit the dirt before '02 is up.

PS I am taking next weekend to make a trip to Atterbury for a reserve hunt. Hopefully get some more "BAMBI STEAKS"
    Got a new bow to try out!!!!!

BMW
    GNCC #424
    2006 Sponsors
    Kenda, Hiper, GT Thunder, Stadium Suspension, Maier, BK Performance, GCD "Tinner" Products, Generation X, Santor Racing, FOUR, SixSixOne, HellBound Racing, Black Widow ATV, FASST Co, Tireballs, ASV, XC Gear, Scott, Proclean, PrographX, Streamline, PRM

ROFLMAO :devil

man i am really fast then rico only did 30 laps? i did 60 at one time....oh wait that was the pee-weee course!