Thread: Boss?

Boss?

anyone go to z400central? Why does everyone call the owner BOSS for? do they work for him? Does he pay them? is this his nickname? dont get it.

I know i should probably go there to ask this but i know there are people here that are members at z400central and i though they could answer this...
    2001 400EX

Dunno. It started out as somewhat of a jokey/funny thing. "Yes boss, de plane de plane" (showing my age here now ) No, he doesnt pay us, nor do we work for him. It was just something that caught on with some of us. It's not a title of respect (although I'm SURE he enjoys it, hehehe). Just one of those things that got started, but in a way, he is the owner of the site, and currently the admin and sole mod as i'm aware. So, in a sense, the bossman!
    '03 Z-400
    PRM bumper and skidz
    Hacked out the pea-shooter

'03 GSXR600

www.gixxer.com
    www.z400central.com

Originally posted by Zuki
    Dunno. It started out as somewhat of a jokey/funny thing. "Yes boss, de plane de plane" (showing my age here now ) No, he doesnt pay us, nor do we work for him. It was just something that caught on with some of us. It's not a title of respect (although I'm SURE he enjoys it, hehehe). Just one of those things that got started, but in a way, he is the owner of the site, and currently the admin and sole mod as i'm aware. So, in a sense, the bossman!
    Yep...you said that one good. The joke I believe started with me and 350master a few months ago...but weve just called him that ever since.
    2000 Honda 416EX - Sold

1988 Chevrolet Silverado
    5.7L V8 SCSB
    Too much to list and still too much to do.

2002 Stingray 180LS
    3.0L Mercruiser 135 w/ AlphaOne Outdrive