Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tebbitts roll call

Tebbitts roll call

Tebbitts roll call

We'll be there sometime Saturday morning. This will probably be our last round for the year so hoping for good things for Taylor and Johnny. I hope the ground is tacky and the temps are in the 70's

I might be there but more than likely not racing. My bike overheated at Somerset and now i need a new cylinder and piston
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r

The three of us will be there, with contingencies in hand. just waiting on a swingarm for the 250r that john cracked at newark. just washed my bike for the 3rd time from farmington. hopefully we have some good weather. jeff

Tony Shepard check your pm box.
    Jeff Moss: OXC #210
    06 450r HRC kit, Yoshimura RS-7,Prm Skids, Derisi .5 MGC a-arms, Fox Float Evol, Rekluse, Razr 2 f&r, Douglas Shamrock beadlocks, AC nerfs

Jim Moss: OXC#442
    2007 450r: Hrc kit, ars-fx arms w/ axis, pro-armor nerfs, axis rear w/dirtworks xc link, hmf slip-on,MBR sprocket guard

2003 400ex: 426cc, 450r carb, Ohlin rear, revalve 450r front shocks, HMF
    exhaust..

John Moss: OXC#300 2007 450er, teixeira tech +1 LT w/Fox evols,fox rear w/dirtworks xc link, shamrocks all around, Kicker conversion, Rekluse, cylinder works 480cc, Hrc Kit, Lonestar axle, Pro-armor nerfs, houser +2 stem, full hmf pipe

(retired, but still running)88 250r custom axis LT, Laeger +3 LT arms, Houser +1+1 stem, RPM swinger, ESR 310, ESR trx-6 pipe, rad valve, Uni filter,38 A/S, TCS xc rear shock, PRM Summit Bumper, Kenda speedracer front + rear, Ims 4gal tank

We will all be there. See ya then...mommab

if the quads are ready by then we will roll in saturday morning. Probably just going to race and go home. No pictures at this one. Can't get the RV in the gate without tearing stuff up.

jeff pm sent to you on the axle. me garrett and jeremy will be there early saturday morning. i am ready to bring it on! its been 6 weeks since ive raced so im ready! i heard that its very dry there and the creeks are dry so expect alot of dust. the track is different they said from last year but still very fast and wide open. we still have the v-bottom ditches and the drive over ramp. oh and dont forget about the roaming cattle. i almost hit one 3 years ago

Originally posted by SHEP400EX
    jeff pm sent to you on the axle. me garrett and jeremy will be there early saturday morning. i am ready to bring it on! its been 6 weeks since ive raced so im ready! i heard that its very dry there and the creeks are dry so expect alot of dust. the track is different they said from last year but still very fast and wide open. we still have the v-bottom ditches and the drive over ramp. oh and dont forget about the roaming cattle. i almost hit one 3 years ago
    they need to fix the gate so you can get rvs and trailers in
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

yeah the gate is alful small and not real big rig friendly

Originally posted by SHEP400EX
    yeah the gate is alful small and not real big rig friendly
    someone needs to call them and tell them to fix it
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

I hate that gate! We put our trailer in the trees trying to get in last year. I'm leaving the RV home this time around. Every race needs a nice FAT entrance!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast