Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 2007 GNCC Series-Round #10-Unadilla Valley Sports Center - New Berlin, NY-race update

Results are up at gncc racing.com

Morning overall
    Angel Atwel
    Michael Young
    Traci Cecco
    Michael Benson
    Parton
    Sleppy
    Davidson
    Seelig
    Rick Cecco
    Beasley

Originally posted by trent zimmerman
    how far back is Lagzdins?
    He took 17th place.
    ~DirtFirst Racing~

Growing up in Minnesota I never thought it in my cards to root for Missouri, but a very well deserved podium for Duane is excellent! Michael Burrows had a respectible finish too, and it sounds like there is a few more good things working for MO! Monica thanks for the writings; I was busy yesterday and am getting all this news a day late - so it's just as good except there was no waiting suspense!

I'll cheer for the Missouri folks a million times over before I get on that dern hawkeye bandwagon that everyone around here seems so crazy about I don't get that at all!
    Known off the forums as Dave McPartlin

McPartlin & Sons Racing
    Dave- 08 Outlaw 450MXR IATVHSS #141 B - class
    Landon- 07 KFX50 IATVHSS #99 50 stocker
    Conner- 07 Radio Flyer tricycle

Originally posted by montycarlo
    Growing up in Minnesota I never thought it in my cards to root for Missouri, but a very well deserved podium for Duane is excellent! Michael Burrows had a respectible finish too, and it sounds like there is a few more good things working for MO! Monica thanks for the writings; I was busy yesterday and am getting all this news a day late - so it's just as good except there was no waiting suspense!

I'll cheer for the Missouri folks a million times over before I get on that dern hawkeye bandwagon that everyone around here seems so crazy about I don't get that at all!
    Hawkeye bandwagon???????? Must be a wagon full of LOSERS!! Go Cyclones!!!!!!!
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
    Hawkeye bandwagon???????? Must be a wagon full of LOSERS!! Go Cyclones!!!!!!!
    I don't know. Everything around here is hawkeyes, bears, rams, cards, packers & cubbies. I just don't get it.
    Known off the forums as Dave McPartlin

McPartlin & Sons Racing
    Dave- 08 Outlaw 450MXR IATVHSS #141 B - class
    Landon- 07 KFX50 IATVHSS #99 50 stocker
    Conner- 07 Radio Flyer tricycle

Originally posted by burrows
    Haven't heard a thing on either one of them. Tried to call Wyatt but no answer..
    Phone reception was horrible for me, plus I had to pit for everyone. I finished 14th in the C 24+ class in the morning. I think my bike hates starting at the nationals. That's two this year, it just will not start when it needs to. But it will when I practice two or three classes in front of me

Originally posted by stumpleg
    Phone reception was horrible for me, plus I had to pit for everyone. I finished 14th in the C 24+ class in the morning. I think my bike hates starting at the nationals. That's two this year, it just will not start when it needs to. But it will when I practice two or three classes in front of me
    You did a great job and seems like phone service is always on the low side. Now lets get that thing easy to start for the 6hr.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516