Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Parker Valley III

i don't ride like that jake, your talking about like you did me at i-20.. ram the chit out of me until you got around me.. i passed kenny clean just like he did me at booneville..

I rubbed up against you in that left turn at the end of that straight on the start. I didn't do anymore than that.You were slowing down too early. I came into that turn hot and wanted to hurry up and move on up. I didn't have any business lolly-gaging behind you. I had a lousy start and had to make up for it after the start. I was busy getting-er-done. The whoops were absolutely killing me. I HATED it. I will not go back. It was in no way what so ever remotely in a millon years having FUN being throwed around like that. I can't ever remember RAMMING you. I might come back. Don't know yet. But maybe. See how the 700xx acts. That much motor,the extra weight,will probably be a cadilac. We'll see. A 450 is plain too violent a ******* 4 wheeler to deal with. I don't trust em. I need a wheeler that can haul a big arse fast. I haft to trust it to turn in all conditions. When it don't turn that one time you can be on your way to da hospital. It's gotta be fast like a vette,ride like a cadillac,jump like a rabbit,and have air condition. It needs to have a compartment for my cigs and tape measure, and a horn. It needs a dip in the seat to save them arms on the lurches. Needs them double piston brakes.----Yep

no we were in those s's .. and you rear ended me, and not the way you want to rear end me... but i'm over it..
    jessie robinson about put me in a tree at rockhouse on my bike.. i guess since there's more room on a bike they don't feel like they need to let you know their there.. scared the chit out of me !!!

just picking

To be honest I had wrather ride behind some one allday instead of showing my *** and being a dick just to get a piece of wood that has a 2nd on it instead of a 3 rd.. I am riding for fun. I think some of these guys think they are racing for a million dollars.. . I hope you get something to ride on so we can ride together.. I have been riding as fast as I am comfortable . as you have seen.. I have finished every race I have ever started.. I ride to finish and have some fun.. If I cared about points I would have never offered to let you ride my 4 wheeler last week.. Ithought it would be fun racing with you and it was.. I hate you broke so soon..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    gwyn motorsports
    450r , hmf, axes, powermadd, holeshots, ac nerf bars, flexx bars,

your a good ole boy kenny and i like racing ya too !!!!

but i see what your up to you weight challenged burr headed honda riding sack of pooo .. i see ya sucking up to jeff trying to get my spot in the snake pit.. AINT HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!!!!
    i've got $300 in the pit...

I hear ya..

Yea I was trying to butter up Jeff so maybe he will let me have a win one day but, I don't think Scott will go for it.. you see the proud papa showing the 1st place trophy in the background.. Even with you and Woody out.. I still don't have a chance.. I guess I have to beat those guys to the master class..
    gwyn motorsports
    450r , hmf, axes, powermadd, holeshots, ac nerf bars, flexx bars,

Good luck to everyone going to yadkinville tomorrow. Jeff, Santo ( with your new powerball) and Brian,. You need to lay the smack down on the pro class. Jeff Maloney You need to holeshot the pro- am and keep the lead all day. Good luck to all. Wish I could be there.
    08' SPONSORS
    WWW.SPECTRUMTECHWEAR.COM
    WWW.RACETRAINER.COM

No good luck to the women....wtf? It was an awesome race!!! We were in a tight battle all day long.....Jessica 1st, jenna 1st, angela 1st. Well it ended up one minute apart Angela 1st and Jenna 3rd. Congrats to Angela!!!! Thanks for the battle!!
    “ If I never ever get to practice nursing again, not for one second, I can say that all it was all worth those few minutes that God gave me to care for Daniel. I can never thank him enough!” May he rest in the arms of God!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223