Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker Valley III

Parker Valley III

Well I'm going to start the race report since everyone is getting ready to head to the GNCC race at Unidilla. And i have to start with my hero Jason Wyatt. Jason had a severe wreck on the first lap and has pretty bad injuries.. were all praying for you buddy !!! get well soon..
    Attached Images Attached Images

now for my old class, that i retired from. senoir points leader dale woody.. can he dominate again ???

second in points scott canipe, scott was eating his cake before the race saying it was an energy booster.. we'll see if that is true or does he just like cake ?? notice the dust mask he's wearing ??

kenny gwynn quit driving trucks and bought a resturant, now he's able to make all the races. well that's the story he told me. i believe it's because i went to bikes and won't be out there kicking his butt.. you can tell he's a little cocky in this pic...

now for some of the gals.. connie maloney, "jeffs wife" ready to battle in the dust...

angela horn and her hubby, senoir rider ron.. she's got that look like damn we thought we were rid of you gump.. but i'm like a cock roach you can't get rid of me...

second in womens points jenna grey, can she beat angela and gain some points on her ??

eddie seigers ready to battle the B +24 class. looks like he's been in the happy sack before the race..

mike maloney. mike started out the year in b class i think, then went ahead and jumped into the a class with the big boys after a few races. i admire you for that mike, you knew you were to fast for that class and did the right thing ..

a rider kaleb nicholson, one fast cat !! he's had some trouble this year and has won some races, with the drops coming up he should start moving up in points and be a contender !! those old farts with him are pretty cool too...

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast