Thread: New Oklahoma State law

New Oklahoma State law

Has anyone heard of the new "no riding double" law going into affect on Nov 1st? I just verified it with Little Sahara Power Sports and as of Nov 1st, you will not be able to ride doubles on a quad unless the quad has a manufacturers sticker that states that it was built for doubles.

I guess it is time to buy a Rhino.

Sorry if this is a re-post...I just thought some people would be interested.
    There is no problem in the world that cannot be resolved by more throttle.

Once again, here comes the government to save us from ourselves. I guess someone needs to protect the tax base.

Exactly, what ever happen to human judgement? I can forsee helmet laws pretty quick. Don't get me wrong, I think everyone should wear a helmet, but isn't it your own choice? Oh well, I hope Kansas doesn't follow suit because the Syracuse dunes just opened and I love it when my wife and her friend (20 something coworker) hop on a quad and hit the whoops
    There is no problem in the world that cannot be resolved by more throttle.

There IS a helmet law in Oklahoma going into effect on Nov. 1 as well... Under 18 will be required to wear one now.
    '06/'09 800 Long Travel Industries Rhintax
    '06 666 Outlaw Motorsports Rhino
    '07 693 Outlaw Motorsports Rhino
    '07 660 Outlaw Motorsports Rhino

Coming soon... Tapped Out Motorsports

Originally posted by yernkie
    I love it when my wife and her friend (20 something coworker) hop on a quad and hit the whoops
    I thought this was one of the boring threads and now I have this stuck in my head
    2000 400ex 11:1 Wiseco,stage 2 Hotcam, WB R4 full exhaust,WB rev box, K&N/OW, 450r carb, no lid, +2 a-arms,Works shocks,GForce axle,chrome stem,fat bars,250r hood, brake blockoff, ASV clutch lever, race cut fender.

2003 Cr250 White plastics, V Force 3 reed cage.