Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2007 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#7 - Tri City - ATV Race Coverage

Originally posted by palot
    Pappy thank you very much for the pictures and the race coverage .. It's nice to see something added to this thread again!!
    I appreciate it!

We are making some big changes and planning for next season, which should find either mysel for Harlen at more EDT events. This should be my last year working for my day job and then I will be full time working for the site and running my Powder Coating business so I should have much more free time for travel. I total dig TT racinga nd would love to cover more of it so hopefully it all works out. Keep supporting the site and our new projects that will soon be unvieled and we should be good to go!

neil...hows he doing now?
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Chuckie seems to be doing alot better .. he came by the house today and hung out with me and his daddy and if you did not know what had happen you sure would not be able to tell by just looking and listening to him.. he is all about getting ready for the last race .. he was telling us he was at his brothers the other day went it rained and he stepped on a wet board and fell in the rose bush and yesterday he was at the hunting club picking up 50 pound bags of corn.. we keep telling him that he needs to take it easy but he said he just hurts a little.. and keeps getting it ..

what can you do ?? at that age they think they can do anything !!

Hey pappy where were those pics taken at?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12