Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think the KTM will be my next

I think the KTM will be my next

Definitely going with a KTM for my next quad when I get bored with my Laeger bikes.. the chromoly frame just makes it that much more appealing. Not to mention it's carbureted and the no-link will be better than a lot of the other bikes stock linkages and won't need some extravagant set up or new linkage to improve upon.. now when I said when I get bored with my Laeger bikes.. that just meams I am going to have to make more room in the garage for a 3rd machine
    -Jason Zittel #73-

Team 373 MX

ATV Scene.com Budget Racer II TRX450R

"I'm not sayin'...I'm just sayin'...

Thanks to my 2012 Sponsors: Smith Optics, EVS, Globe, Hinson, Tag Metals, Racer X, Outlaw Racing, Pit Posse
    Twin Air

GET SPONSORED NOW!
    MXSponsor.com
    Promo ID: x573jz

yeah you should do that i heard ktms are super duper awesome they are extremly good and pretty reliable

Yeah i am kinda looking into one my self, I wanna get one of the MX450s. But i have no idea were i would buy one around here in MN.

Nick

I am going to have to wait of course until Laeger makes a Pro Trax for it, haha..
    -Jason Zittel #73-

Team 373 MX

ATV Scene.com Budget Racer II TRX450R

"I'm not sayin'...I'm just sayin'...

Thanks to my 2012 Sponsors: Smith Optics, EVS, Globe, Hinson, Tag Metals, Racer X, Outlaw Racing, Pit Posse
    Twin Air

GET SPONSORED NOW!
    MXSponsor.com
    Promo ID: x573jz

The KTM 450sx quad wont be out till 2009..KTM has all the parts from the factory to set the 525XC and 450XC up for mx..Thats what im doing!
    2009 Sponsors

Monster Energy,Rath Racing,MSR,Fox,Oakley, Renthal,FMF Racing,Powermadd,Osiris Shoes,Premis Ind,Sano MX,SFB, VRM.Com, E.C.C.

it'll be my next too!
    -LTR450
    -KLX110

i have a 450xc on order. Rath Racing will have lots of KTM stuff in the near future. they will be doing a-arms for sure. plus, i've heard PEP and Fox will be doing shocks.
    Thank you to my sponsors:
    75 Designs, Rath Racing, FLY Racing, Fourwerx, Hinson, CP Pistons, Hoosier Tire, Atlas Brace, X Brand Goggles, Pivot Works, Motorex, H&H ATV, RynoPower, PRP

Originally posted by racerx573
    I am going to have to wait of course until Laeger makes a Pro Trax for it, haha..
    You haven't rode in 5 years...What the hell do you need a KTM for!!!

Ohh and last time I checked...Honda ended production on the gay 250R!!!!

yep the ktm is definitely THE machine to have right now. from the little research ive done, i think it out does all these new quads in every category.
    06 YFZ
    03 400EX

i highly doubt they will have engine problems. they have been using the roller valvetrain engine in there bikes for years. people have been putting alot of ktm engines in quad frames for racing. great power very durable. it will be my next quad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast