Thread: Skyhawk 50 mods?

Skyhawk 50 mods?

Well the time has come for my son to get a little more pep from his skyhawk 50. Any help on some mods that might give him a little more hit would be great. I don't need much but possibly a few little tricks others have learned over the years would be great. Thanks for any help.
    07 450ER
    O4 450R
    07 300ex
    05 Kasea lc 70 skyhawk
    05 Kasea 50 skyhawk
    CT3Motorsports

A pipe and some clutch mods would pep it up for him.Have you already removed the restrictor in the top of the carb?

We can help you with advice and parts. We have raced a Kasea for 4 years and the last 2 have been at a National level. We have race TT, Flat track and now we race Motocross.We have many upgrades for suspension, motor, a-arms, elka shocks, performance pipes. clutches, and lots more. Can help you go as fast as you want to go will send you a pm with #

wvspeedfreak Have you already removed the restrictor in the top of the carb?
    This is the kind of info I was looking for. I pulled the airbox off and did not see one so I assumed there was not one. I will look further into it and see what I find.
    Thanks
    07 450ER
    O4 450R
    07 300ex
    05 Kasea lc 70 skyhawk
    05 Kasea 50 skyhawk
    CT3Motorsports

Take the slide out of the top of the carb.You will see a brass spacer on top of the slide.Remove the brass spacer.That will allow the slide to fully raise giving you full throttle.

Thankyou once again wvspeedfreak. That is exactly what I was looking for. It is amazing how much they are restricted stock. It will spill they tires going into the trailer with me on it now. They next 50 holeshot battle I believe my son will smoke the pitbike!
    07 450ER
    O4 450R
    07 300ex
    05 Kasea lc 70 skyhawk
    05 Kasea 50 skyhawk
    CT3Motorsports

Glad I could help you out.