Thread: Maxxis Razor 1?s

Maxxis Razor 1?s

Anyone running these tires? If so what should i expect from them they are the 6 ply front and rear Maxxis razor 1's , i got them ordered they should be here in 6 days or so.I bought these tires cause their cheap and people say that they wear quite good and even.
    (2003)426ex,edelbrock carb,maxis razors,dirt digger clutch,ported and polished,Kibblewhite valve springs and Black Diamond valves,Omf air scoops,Renthal all diamond grips hard compound,Whitebrothers E-series pipe,Hot cam stage 1,Hot Rods crank,Wiesco 11:1 piston,HD CRF timming chain,Pro Armor front bumper,Omf skid plates, K&N air fiter,Outerwears Prefilter,LA sleeve,Longhorn atv high bend big bars,AMR monster coil,08'450r heel guards & pegs,Streamline 7 way stabilizer,450r front shocks,Primary Drive gold 520 race chain,LSR 250r axle,ss front brake lines,07 sub frame, pretty much just engine work right now, top to bottom new.Would really like to convert my 03' plastics to 08' plastics.FOR SALE!!! PM ME FOR DETAILS.THANKS

They're good tires. Not as good as Irazrs or Razr2s in the mud though. They do wear good, but they are still meant for the woods. When you air it out on them, they have a tendency to start to wobble, almost like the belts are broken, but yeah, great tires.
    2005 450R- My XC Bike
    2004 525EXC - Supermoto

Originally posted by TWISTED
    My advice is to get a steak knife and wait outside til she comes home in the dark, and then jump out, and........ Oh wait, this reality, not a movie......
    Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
    keep your pimp hand strong. lol

im very satisfied with mine. they hook up when i want, they wear nice and even, i definately recomend them.
    2002 440ex
    PEP•Wiseco•Duncan•AC•Dunlop

'98 ford f150 4x4

i love mine. the fronts steer soo much better than stock. you will notice a considerable amount of a stiffer ride with 6 plys.

my rears are 6 ply and my fronts are 4 ply b/c i believe they quit making the 6 ply in the front sizes i have. 4's are rough enough for me i couldn't imagine what 6's would be like.

but either way you love em.
    04' 400EX
    White Bros. E2
    FMF Hi Flo Headers
    DynoJet Kit
    K&N Filter
    Hot Cams Stage1
    EHS Racing Air Box Lid
    DG Fat Series Nerfs
    Pro Armor Swing Arm Skid Plate
    Pro Taper Bars
    Maxxis Razr's on Douglas Wheels