Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont Let Your Kid Race Without It !

Dont Let Your Kid Race Without It !

LEATT BRACE
    I have had a couple of pm's with questions about the brace, so I am going to share a little info for those who might be interested.

1. youth size is adjustable , it will fit your 6 year old and your 16 year old, same brace.
    2. replacements parts are available , if an impact occurs the damaged part can replaced .
    3. works well with chest protectectors and body armor
    4. total weight of brace is 1.5 lbs , yes less than 2 pounds !
    5. works well with all helmets
    6.price is 395
    I hope this answers some of your questions and helps you make an informed decision , feel free to ask any other questions you might have . Private messages are welcome.

*we offer free freight on this product in the U.S. in order to encourage all parents to equip their child with the safest available gear on the market .

this is an item you should get several years use out of unlike most gear we buy our kids that is replaced every season because it no longer fits.
    Marc
    God bless,
    from your friends at Hot Quads
    334-705-0084

I bought for for my 2 boys. One is 9 and the other is 13 and it fits them both. I highly recommend that everyone consider buying one.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

I must be uninformed because I don't know what you are talking about. Pictures would be nice
    Big B

Originally posted by Bill Fuller
    I must be uninformed because I don't know what you are talking about. Pictures would be nice

Bill have you been living under a rock lately?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

I must have, first I have heard about it Looks like a good product. The price will keep people away unfortunatley. I know what everyone will say, "It's going to keep you safe" but by the time you buy boots,helmet,chest protector,kidney belt,gloves,pants,jersey ETC..... and then this item becomes alot less reachable by a parent that want to keep their child safe. You are looking at $800 to $1000 in gear alone.
    Big B

Originally posted by Bill Fuller
    I must have, first I have heard about it Looks like a good product. The price will keep people away unfortunatley. I know what everyone will say, "It's going to keep you safe" but by the time you buy boots,helmet,chest protector,kidney belt,gloves,pants,jersey ETC..... and then this item becomes alot less reachable by a parent that want to keep their child safe. You are looking at $800 to $1000 in gear alone.
    , bill you are correct, unfortunatly, some parents will let the cost detour them . though if you look at what most of us spend to race , gate fees and travel, and gas, and mods to the quad etc , it makes the 395 for the safety of your child look pretty reasonable , dont you think? But I also must say we have had a great response and more people than you would think , have said it was first priority and wanted one ASAP. we just want to provoke thought and offer data and make the product as easy to get as possible for everyone so people are aware and they can decide if it is worth the cost.
    Marc
    God bless,
    334-705-0084

Leatt-Brace

We finally received my sons he is 7 wears it everytime he rides good safety equipment like this is priceless

Just my 2 cents
    Briant Sizemore
    Proud dad of

Brock Sizemore#322Y
    Raptor 250
    NTS INc.
    Triumph Motorsports
    Brad Loomis X-Stream Composits
    H&M Motorsports
    Roll Design
    Fly Racing
    Rath Racing
    DC RV Repair
    Kicker Car Audio
    The Design Group
    Special Thanks to

Mark Williams

great product. my son never rides without his.
    Adam

Make sure you check out Breezewood Proving Grounds

I am getting ready to order one along with the Rockgardn body armor.

NEW SHIPMENT COMING IN - 4 SMALLS AND 1 MED AVAILABLE .
    MARC
    God bless,
    334-705-0084

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast