Well before i go and buy another part for my quad that might turn out to be useless like the others i figured i would ask your guys' opinion.

About a year ago i got into a wreck which included my right, rear end sliding sideways into the left front wheel of my buddies quad. The roads were icy and i must have hit him at about 35 mph. Anyways, after the accident i rode away with a wobble and first thing that came to mind was a bent axle. I bought a used axle from a guy on here and got super pi$$ed because i thought he had sent me a bent axle. So I then bought a used axle for cheap off ebay from a seller with over 1000 postive feedbacks. Got another "bent" axle. I then thought that it could have been my axle bearings. Changed those, bought a brand new g-force axle, and brand new ITP baja rims all around with new tires. I still have a wobble.

My question is do u guys think that it is possible to bend a hub? I didn't think i did because the rim goes on alright and you would think it would be tough to bend a hub. Could it be that or am I just a moron and missed another possibility? Sorry for the long post.