Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Outlaw 525 runs like crap

Originally posted by eerhard09
    Gotcha, so it is all about looks and image.... That makes you a POSER then!

I suppose you bought Honda because someone told you it was cool and the red matched your lip gloss! Now I understand your comment and where you are coming from.

I am actually still waiting on proof of the burned up Outlaw 525....
    there is two reasons i ride a 450 1. i wanted a real quad 2. its a honda

Originally posted by honda450rider33
    there is two reasons i ride a 450 1. i wanted a real quad 2. its a honda
    And it is pretty and red!

Not the fastest but at least You can say you ride a Honda with bad crank bearings.... I will just stay on the trails riding while you wrench on your "100 bad crank bearings"....ha ha, what a joke!

Well, you stick to your 3 lap races since it is what "all the mens do" and I will just stick to my hour long minimum Harescrambles.... At least you know you will not lose to a Polaris then, well at least not till their 450's hit the tracks! Thats going to suck, your real quad losing to a fake one!
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

i would rather replace 100 crank bearings on a honda than be seen riding a polaris good day
    well just own it for a couple years and you might get your wish
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - HPD 558, hotcams, 40mm FCR, Rath Intake, Elka Elites, JD Adjustable uppers, et¢ et¢ et¢...$$$
    '03 Honda 400ex - uni filter and white brothers slip-on, timing key, ccp stabilizer...etc my backup buddy bike)

Ah, nothing quite like arguing with a 16 year old know it all on the internet to get the old blood pumping!! LOL

Did the guy ever get his bike jetted correctly??
    Wiseco 12:5-1 piston, White brothers/PP pipe, Nicholas carb mod, clamp on filter, Dyna FS ign, 2 inline coolers, Trail Tech handle bar clamp with Flexx bars, Trail Tech HID lights, Shaved 05 plastic, 05 seat, powder coated frame, rad shrouds, ESR inline temp gauge, Extreme ATV racing + 2 swing arm, Rath heel guards, Rath case saver, different wheels and tires, a couple of different sprockets, 400 ex throttle, 450r front brake master cyl, factory front rezzy's, PRM front and rear bumper, Scott's reusable/cleanable oil filter, NOS brand nitrous system, Air/fuel ratio gauge w/O2 sensor, Pro design tether kill switch, Tusk gas cap breather, Shock Pro's shock covers, and a whole lot of TLC !!!

Polaris Bob, I do not think he has had the chance to rejet or at least come on here to say if he did or not. I think that it has only been a day since he said he would try the recommended settings and get back to us. I would imagine that with the success of these setting for so many people, it should get him very close.

I remember being young and dumb and making statements which had no backing....
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

i knew i heard something about an outlaw recall because of a fire hazard

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07560.html

There were no fires that I ever heard of. It was a tank manufacturer issue and only on a few. There was a potential for the tank to leak at the petcock so they replaced them before it became a problem, not after the problem caused major damage, such as faulty crank bearings destroying motors....
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525

YEs ,I had to replace my tank becuase of the recall,Also kawasaki 450 has the same recall.Its a leaky tank big deal.This still doesn't take away from the fact that your honda,yamaha.kawi,suzuki will have to be modded to even catch a glimpse of a 525 outlaw.Trust me I know ,I had a atk/cannondale that would flat out fly and my 525 smoked it.Along with everything else Ihave ran aginst.Now we have a model in the 450 area as well.I dont want to be the one who said I told you so,BUT next year may well be the year that pple stop putting polaris down and actualy realize that they put out a good product.The KTM motor is just far more powerful than anything out there atm.

well then your cannondale must have been half blown up someone i know has a 440 speed and it is pretty much stock except for a slipon hmf and i guarentee that it will smoke any outlaw. outlaws are not that much faster than a predator they have them by like 10 cc it is a 510 well it is a ktm not a polaris so that changes alot but still they are not that much faster than the predator and a 450 will hand a predator its a** in any kind of race. with a good rider on both i am done arguing this whole predator vs. outlaw vs. 450 i have done it several times and we all know there is only one way to settle it

well then your cannondale must have been half blown up someone i know has a 440 speed and it is pretty much stock except for a slipon hmf and i guarentee that it will smoke any outlaw. outlaws are not that much faster than a predator they have them by like 10 cc it is a 510 well it is a ktm not a polaris so that changes alot but still they are not that much faster than the predator and a 450 will hand a predator its a** in any kind of race. with a good rider on both i am done arguing this whole predator vs. outlaw vs. 450 i have done it several times and we all know there is only one way to settle it
    good, than leave ***. go back to the honda forums, or better yet go to the change your diaper and wipe your nose forum. before you start talking liking a man, know what your talking about first, than you wont have to stick your thumb in your mouth every time you open your mouth
    07 outlaw 525 BOD 03/22/07
    POWERMADD ORANGE HANDGUARDS, K&N FILTER, EHS RACING LID, JD JET KIT, HMF SLIP ON, 13 TOOTH FRONT SPROCKET

2006 22 FOOT HOBBI TOY HAULER.. BRIGHT RED

2002 SCRAMBLER
    FMF FULL EXHAUST, REWORKED CLUTCH. 22 INCH HAULERS. WIFE'S RIDE

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast