Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Outlaw 525 runs like crap

Originally posted by honda450rider33
    i think it is funny that polaris's motors suck so much *** that they had to go to and get a real motor from ktm. the motors will be good until polaris gets there hand on them and that will be the end of those motors.
    If you're going to keep posting garbage, you'll soon find yourself unable to post at all.
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

Originally posted by wilkin250r
    If you're going to keep posting garbage, you'll soon find yourself unable to post at all.
    thank you
    07 outlaw 525 BOD 03/22/07
    POWERMADD ORANGE HANDGUARDS, K&N FILTER, EHS RACING LID, JD JET KIT, HMF SLIP ON, 13 TOOTH FRONT SPROCKET

2006 22 FOOT HOBBI TOY HAULER.. BRIGHT RED

2002 SCRAMBLER
    FMF FULL EXHAUST, REWORKED CLUTCH. 22 INCH HAULERS. WIFE'S RIDE

Originally posted by wilkin250r
    Thank you, If you read how many times he has done it in this thread alone, he ought to be out of here.

Originally posted by SSJEFF
    Thank you, If you read how many times he has done it in this thread alone, he ought to be out of here.
    I checked his post history. Yes, he posted some garbage in this thread, but he actually helps people and answers questions in other forums.

I'm not real quick to ban people that actually answer questions and are helpful from time to time. He got his warning. that should suffice for now.
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

I think it sounds like he was jelous that he does not own a Polaris. The truth about polaaris is they are quickly becoming the leaders in the sport riding industry. Maybe they are borowing the KTM for now but will def be on there own within 5 years. RZR, IQ Race sled, MXR Its on and they intend on leading the charge.

I hate to say it, because I am a loyal purchaser of polaris......Polaris had #1 market share of snowmobiles in the 90's, and when they went with the A-Frame front end (i.e. the IQ and the Fusion) the began to loose there market share. Pretty much it was during Tom Tillers time. They are now either #3 or #4, I'm not sure. I do Agree that their quads are up and coming, getting better all the time, but the sleds are getting worse. Maybe the new CEO will turn this around and give Polaris the #1 spot across the board soon. They will have to step up their warrenty department with better customer service and longer warrentys. These "TOYS" are getting to be close to, and in some cases, over $10,000. Yamaha nows does 4 years on their sleds.

I have noticed in the ATV mags that polaris never tests well. IMO they just follow each other, no mag is going to give a good review on polaris until they start winning some races.. KTM they jock immediately. They don't test kawasaki well either, they like the utility quads but not their sport quads. It's always all honda and Yamaha. can am is making a name for themselves with big power numbers. My neighbor has a Oulander 800 and that quad is impressive powerwise but we just got back from a ride and my Kawasaki brute force 650 went up three different mudhole hills and he could not get up them. Too much power and way too nose light for a mud quad.
    Outlaw 525
    Brute Force 650
    Banshee
    lt250r (parting out)

Polaris is an American company we should all get a Polaris

Originally posted by Polaris 450MXR
    I think it sounds like he was jelous that he does not own a Polaris. The truth about polaaris is they are quickly becoming the leaders in the sport riding industry. Maybe they are borowing the KTM for now but will def be on there own within 5 years. RZR, IQ Race sled, MXR Its on and they intend on leading the charge.
    Polaris is an American product,not Japanese,Chinese

I think quad magazine is proboly one of the most fair to give the low down on the bikes... Dirtwheels is strictly yamaha. You look at the 450 shootout, im pretty sure they picked the yamaha, and thebig bore shootout, yet another yamaha. go figure

Yamaha need to redesign the yfz, its time, it's been time. So many riders are going over to Can Am, Wait until KTM comes knocking, there go's another bunch. Yamaha need to move fast if they intend on getting back on top. And they better be thinking about how they are going shave weight off and bring the rain with power if they want to compete with KTM and Can Am.
    Outlaw 525
    Brute Force 650
    Banshee
    lt250r (parting out)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567