Thread: Thanks to Wolf Pack

Thanks to Wolf Pack

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to Shane form Wolf Pack racing for taking the time out to talk and show me the DRR 90. He just got back from LL and seemed like he was just getting the truck and trailer unloaded. He was very helpful with some of my questions and made me feel as though he had time to answer all my questions. He made a bad trip, good(I got rear ended after leaving his place...no one hurt just the van). Anyway just wanted to say, "Thanks".
    2006 YFZ 450

I have talked to him on the phone and had the same responce,

wolfpack

i've been dealing with him for some years now and i must say after all these years i just bought another bike from him he's great to deal with never disapointed. i've told everyone i know the same thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rider: Abbey #33
    Quad: DRR 90
    sponsors: WOLFPACK RACING & FLY RACING

Yeah shanes a very good guy. he helps me out all the time. and right away to. even if something is down on my bike he makes sure its gonna be fix and ready to race for that weekend. he helps out alot.

Red face

One thing that I have found out about Shane is the fact that he takes his time with people and always calls to check on his sponsored riders! Thanks for a great season Shane!
    Erik Havert Racing

Sponsors:
    WRH Racing, Team Harper, Durablue, M2R, Blingstar, Bel Ray, Boyseen, Moore Racing, EVS, Scott, Hooligans Cycle, TD Customs, Rebel Gears, Elka, Penton Racing, RK Chains, Team Misfits, and Fierce Powersports