Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dert wheels test

dert wheels test

They did it again! Just read dert wheels "shootout" between DS450 vs KFX vs YFZ...........Kawasaki sucks,Can-Am could use some improvement,Yamaha is great..I don't know why I even wasted my time reading the damn thing.
    KTM 525 XC

theresanother DW out again, i dont really keep up wtih their lying bs but next time im at walmart ill flip through it, i could use a good laugh or two.
    KFX 450- prm, 15t, fasstco inserts. proarmor, tag, knarlys

Whats funny.......people will actually argue with me when I say Dirt Wheels is highly financed by Yamaha.

Of course, they all seem to be riding Yamahas.....tells you something about their ability to think on their own huh?

I use my own judgement.....not a magazines..... you should too
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

wait... so your saying the yfz won the dirt wheels shoot out.... thats odd....

Country Boy Can Survive

-97 F150-

400EX frame up build in the future.

What I find that is funny about all the different mags shootouts, is that dirwheels has the KFX in last place. Another one said it was the best. What I usually do is read all of them and average it out.
    2004 450R, HRC kit, HMF exhaust. RPM axle, Elka Elite shocks (revalved by Santo DeRisi) with Pro Dual linkage, Houser A-arms.
    District 18 #76 MX

Whats funny about it is they didnt do a top speed test That was a real crappy shootout in my opinion. The detail to everything mentioned was terrible.

Its funny how they still come to believe the YFZ is better even after its been outdated. I cant wait for Quads shootout.
    Randy

Can Am DS450
    - Flexx Bars
    - Hipers
    - Motoworks air filter
    - Rossier Exhaust
    - X-Package Skids
    - A-Arm Guards
    - Razor 2's

ill tell you whats gonna be a real hoot, thats when yami does update the yfz then we have to hear how unstoppable it is and their gonna say it the perfect atv and crap like that it should be rediculously funny.

What they should do with the shootout is make it last a whole racing season. It's hard for the YFZ to win, if it's not running at the end of the year. But I'm sure they would find a way for it to win though. (Even though the YFZ engine seized three times this season on us, overall power was still better than all the other ATVs in the shootout.) The only mag shootouts I really base anything on is ATV Sport and Quad.
    2004 450R, HRC kit, HMF exhaust. RPM axle, Elka Elite shocks (revalved by Santo DeRisi) with Pro Dual linkage, Houser A-arms.
    District 18 #76 MX

Yeah the yfz is junk and the motors are always seizing thats why Billy Ballance is winning races and in the hunt for a third title on the yami.

yeah id be winning too if i been riding 50 yrs before quads first came out, if my first raptor had two legs and a saddle, had unlimited yami money to blow on new quads each week but im just a simple dude that can only afford a few quads what do i know. (please come through on can am borich )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast