Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a real backwards wheelie.. reverse that is

a real backwards wheelie.. reverse that is

can any body out there do an actual reverse wheelie? for those of you who have reverse that is. but yea like i mean be going in reverse slam the back brakes then ride a wheelie backwards..literally. ive been trying to get it. its pretty hard. if anybody has how bout a vid. i just think it would be pretty impressive.

my buddy has a brute force 650 and he just puts it in reverse and smashed the gas and he can ride one for a good while,,, i have to admit its pretty impressive...
    Country Boy Can Survive

-97 F150-

400EX frame up build in the future.

how would this even be prossible since on a normal wheelie the direction that the tires are spinning causes the front end to go up, but if you reverse the direction wouldn't it just make the front end go down. I can see maybe hitting the brakes while going backwards and getting it to pop up, but as soon as you get on the gas the front end should be pushing down towards the ground. so if anyone actually does have a vid of this being done please post it up, otherwise I call BS on this
    87 250r
    blue lakers front and rear, pro taper bars, p51 ishocks, esr trx5 centermount pipe&silencer, esr hanger, esr air box eliminator kit, esr shifter, vforce 3 reeds, 38mm air stryker, port/polish, bored, cr head gasket, ac racing nerfs, +2 +1 laegers, ims oversized tank, devol kicker.

a reverse wheelie, is when you put the quad in reverse smash the gas, then the rear end comes up..

hence the name reverse wheelie
    Country Boy Can Survive

-97 F150-

400EX frame up build in the future.

here you go jokester.. ENJOY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYbgHonopE

I come i cant embed vids anymore?
    Thanks to my fans my name is an Anthem..

Live Life..Do one thing a day that scares you

Xbox360Live GamerTag = Upgrayed
    Playstation 3 GamerTag = U-p-g-r-a-y-e-d

yea i would like to see it. i know it would be hard. and you prolly couldn't ride it long if you did get it. you just have to put in reverse go as fast as you can and slam the back brakes. bring up the front end high enough to go past the balance point and ride it backwards like that using the gas to bring it down and brakes to bring it up. so its complete oppostive of a reg slow wheelie. easiest to bring up on the road. i cant get it up high enough to go past the balance point. maybe when i get a new revbox and eleminate the reverse revvy i may can do it easier lol.

Originally posted by Kaleigh

nice, that was impressive
    01 banshee +2+1 a-arms with elkas
    Dmc 916 exhuast
    35mm single carb kit
    -2" swing arm +4" g-force axle
    Priceless Green Sticker!

Originally posted by Kaleigh

thats fricken crazy
    2002 440ex
    PEP•Wiseco•Duncan•AC•Dunlop

'98 ford f150 4x4

The wheelie you guys are talking about , can only be achieved on a 4x4 quad if wanted to be done properly...
    I'F HE CAN WIN, WHY CAN'T YOU ?

Re: a real backwards wheelie.. reverse that is

Originally posted by 2k7z400
    can any body out there do an actual reverse wheelie? for those of you who have reverse that is. but yea like i mean be going in reverse slam the back brakes then ride a wheelie backwards..literally. ive been trying to get it. its pretty hard. if anybody has how bout a vid. i just think it would be pretty impressive.
    I see most people misunderstood your question. The answer is yes it can be done. Just take a lot of practice and some really nice clutch control. However since you brought it up. Its something Im gonna have to try. Ill get some video. (ecspecially of me crashing this the first few trys lol)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast