Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to Relocate Ignition switch cover, Neutral and Reverse lights

d@mn, I didnt know this thread existed. I reloacted mine a couple of weeks ago w/ a Rox dash panel.

Hey mcwilly,

that looks good, up on the bar clamp ya can see it better.

NICE JOB MAN

man i like those c/f warning label cover , thinking about getting me some.......looks awesome on black
    2006 400EX
    2005 400EX - sold : (

2006 450R:
    Yoshimura RS7 Full System, HRC cam/kit, 165 Main, Sparks air filter, Elka Triple rate, GT Thunder rear shock rebuild with XC GT link, Holeshot 20" rear 21" front, ITP Baja wheels, Moose front bumper, Tusk Nerfs, Pro Armor grab bar, Houser +2 A-arms, Lonestar +1 Anti-vibe Steering stem, CCP steering stabilizer, Pro Taper SE - high handlebars, MSR shorty clutch lever, Pro Taper grips, Yoshimura Graphics, Mod quad shifter, DG brake lever.

Thanks. When I wreck and bend these bars, I think I'm gonna go w/ a fat bar setup and a clamp from RMATV w/ the 400EX logo on it. I was debating between that and the one I got.
    The c/f replacements are sweet. Pics do them NO justice. I bought some for my son's black 90EX as well.

bringing this back from the dead a little, how do you remove the neutral/reverse lights? i tried just for a few minutes today but couldnt get it to come out. I tried to pull on the rubber to separate the light from the wires but it wont go? im clearly doing something wrong
    07 400ex
    xbars
    pro taper grips
    Tusk nefs

Originally posted by jason_31
    bringing this back from the dead a little, how do you remove the neutral/reverse lights? i tried just for a few minutes today but couldnt get it to come out. I tried to pull on the rubber to separate the light from the wires but it wont go? im clearly doing something wrong
    on the top of the rubber boot which holds the bulb, their is the red and green lens that snap into the rubber boot just take a thin flat head screwdriver and pop it off, our if ya got some strong finger nails just pull on the lens it comes right out, then pull the rubber boot out of the ign. housing - hope this helps post up some pics of your completion -

heres a pic of the boot without the lens-

2006 400EX

2006 450R:
    Yoshimura RS7 Full System, HRC cam/kit, 165 Main, Sparks air filter, Elka Triple rate, GT Thunder rear shock rebuild with XC GT link, Holeshot 20" rear 21" front, ITP Baja wheels, Moose front bumper, Tusk Nerfs, Pro Armor grab bar, Houser +2 A-arms, Lonestar +1 Anti-vibe Steering stem, CCP steering stabilizer, Pro Taper SE - high handlebars, MSR shorty clutch lever, Pro Taper grips, Yoshimura Graphics, Mod quad shifter, DG brake lever.

ohh ok i got it now, i didnt think it would come apart at the bulb, thanks man. im not really doing any mod cuz i bought the trailtech clamp with xbars so its nothing special
    07 400ex
    xbars
    pro taper grips
    Tusk nefs

ohh ok i got it now, i didnt think it would come apart at the bulb, thanks man. im not really doing any mod cuz i bought the trailtech clamp with xbars so its nothing special

cool - the trailtech clamp works great and with the xbars should look pretty tight,
    2006 400EX

2006 450R:

ya i love how they look, i got red bars and grey pro taper grips, ill post pics when i get it togeather (should be here in a week or so)
    thanks again for the help man
    07 400ex
    xbars
    pro taper grips
    Tusk nefs

ya i love how they look, i got red bars and grey pro taper grips, ill post pics when i get it togeather (should be here in a week or so)
    thanks again for the help man
    wow i just got those same grips - pro taper - man they are so soft and the grip is great. i had spiders on and these a diff better.
    good luck on getting it together, yep would like to see it.
    2006 400EX

2006 450R:

ok i posted up my 400ex to start the thread. thought i would show some pic's of my 450r - heres my placement.

works great.. can see the lights and the ign. is out of the way.

2006 400EX

2006 450R:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast