Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rockhouse.. Are you ready ??

Originally posted by outlaw450r
    I'd like to shout out a get well and quick recovery for Robby East. He broke both bones in his leg at the race today. He's having surgery tommorow at Babtist hospital in Winston Salem to repair the bones.
    GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!

What happened to Robbie??, where did he crash at?
    on the track

We both know now..

I guess the truth is out gump.. Both of us riding stock Quads and I barely edged you out for the win.. I think it was only 13:35 or something like that.. I was worried that youmight catch me when I had to stop and fix a flat.. and had a sandwich.. but I am happy you finally got to see a checker flagg again..
    gwyn motorsports
    450r , hmf, axes, powermadd, holeshots, ac nerf bars, flexx bars,

oh yea,

Angela was wanting me to ask you what it felt like to be passed by a girl? Did she finish in front of you? Man she can realy ride...
    gwyn motorsports

i'll swollow my pride and admit you were the better rider kenny.. congrats.. i took a bad line early and angela got by me, and yes she was really moving.. the flipping on the hill took the fight out of me, i just took it easy after that so i could finish.. gotta fix my sons quad again... that's it.. i can't afford to keep fixing quads, so it's bikes from here on out.. you da man kenny !!!

i'm ok jordan other than being extremly sore, and my wrist hurts pretty bad after hitting a tree at the end.. i'll survive..

Congrats Kenny! I hope Robby gets his leg fixed all up! I still have his gas jug!! Yeah I think Angela has been eatin' her darn Wheaties
    I hate I missed yesterday but I just have a lot going on here. Just found out that my grandmother has cancer. I will be taking care of her so I have a lot of things to get in line before she has her surgery. Hope to make it to Airport!! Miss you all! We should all get a ride together!
    “ If I never ever get to practice nursing again, not for one second, I can say that all it was all worth those few minutes that God gave me to care for Daniel. I can never thank him enough!” May he rest in the arms of God!

Re: oh yea,

Originally posted by grp4dirt
    Angela was wanting me to ask you what it felt like to be passed by a girl? Did she finish in front of you? Man she can realy ride...
    Kenny, UR a mess! Congrats on the win! Gump, you know I wouldn't be talking junk about you! And Gump knows he will always be a legend in our book As God is my witness one of the racer's wives had heard so much about him she asked me to point him and Brooks out so she would know who they are

Jenna we missed you! and I am very sorry to hear about your grandmother but I know she will get the best care with you!!!!!

Hate to hear about the injuries and hope everyone heals quick and heals well.

Congrats to my hubby on a great race and huge thanks for all the support he gives me! He works very hard on and off the track...never known a harder working man!!!!

Congrats to Jordan on a great race and just one away from wrapping up the championship!!! I can say he puts everything into a race no matter who he is on the line with!!! (lesson learned: CanAm roost hurts lol )
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

Originally posted by cook65xc
    started last,hit tre, hurt wrist,loaded up,went home,what a wuss ive turned into
    I was glad to see you coming down to the start PJ! Hate you had an encounter with a tree. I think you were moving on to have not raced in a while and the heat....who would believe this is fall? Hope you come back for 2008....I hate seeing Mideast quad numbers dropping...it is like losing family members
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

Jenna I will be praying for you and your family. Gump I am glad you are ok. Good job to you also Angela. You went by me like i wasn't nothing. Sorry I roosted you so bad. lol
    2009 U2 class on a v force

GNCC and Mid East #602

Yea Gump

Gump You are a good man, I don't care what everyone else says..
    Robby is doing good.. he will be limping for a while.. But I think they got him back in one peace with a rod in the big bone and a couple of plates on the other..
    He crashed coming out of the woods at the parking lot.. Across from the Regestration trailer.. Crashed all alone while leading.. Trying to put some ground between hin and the guy in 2nd.. He said he Ziggged when he should have Zagged..
    He should be home tomarrow.. We all hope he recovers soon..

Thanks Jenna and Angela for the kind words.. Great racing with you all... Gump too.. Maybe we can all go on a big ride this fall.. We can put Robby in a little red wagin and pull him along behind..
    gwyn motorsports

Jenna'a Granny

Sorry to hear about your G'maw.. Hope all goes well ..I know she is in good hands with you looking after her..
    gwyn motorsports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast