Thread: ARctic Cat Thundercat 1000??

ARctic Cat Thundercat 1000??

Anyone heard much about the new thundercat 1000cc?? They're on arctic cat's website and they look bad.
    89 250r ESR310 portwork by OFR(OutFrontRacing) +4mm stroker crank ESR 5 pipe 39 mm lectron carb aluminum airbox elka triple rate piggyback shocks +2 chrome a-arms durablue x-33 axle ims footpegs full chasis skidplate ESR Billet pieces polished stock swingarm candy orange frame with matching custom made stickers on new oem honda plastic

arctic cat 1000

My dealer won't get one till October.

?

I thought they were 900cc ut either way thats huge.
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

Re: ?

Originally posted by 450Rchaser
    I thought they were 900cc ut either way thats huge.
    my bud owns an arctic cat dealership and hes only gettin 2 of em' he says most dealers arent getting any!
    -07 yz250f

?

so what size are they?
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

actuall cc size is like 952cc but they rounded it to 1000cc....close enough for me
    89 250r ESR310 portwork by OFR(OutFrontRacing) +4mm stroker crank ESR 5 pipe 39 mm lectron carb aluminum airbox elka triple rate piggyback shocks +2 chrome a-arms durablue x-33 axle ims footpegs full chasis skidplate ESR Billet pieces polished stock swingarm candy orange frame with matching custom made stickers on new oem honda plastic

whats the sticker on these puppys? its gotta be close to 9 or 10 G's my bro paied 6 or 7 for his 650 and thats a 06 i cant rember if its a demo or not....
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    bad thing is she's probably been rode harder than half the bikes in the start gate..

but you can still have fun with somethin that's a lil worn out...

RIP John Gallagher Sr

give him a blessing or two... god bless this rider and all fallin riders..
    http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/jeremy-lusk

250r... the G.O.A.T of quads...