Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DS450 Win frist Pro race

DS450 Win frist Pro race

The the DS450 is in it first race this weekend in WORCS and Josh Frederick won the the Open Pro Sat race
    SFC RET
    06 Outlaw
    07 540 Outlaw
    00 DS730

Josh Frederick won today in the Pro Main.
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter

Yep......Josh took the first place spot and Jeremy took third...with Doug in between them in second.

My teammate Tim Shelman got the holeshot, and lead Josh and Jeremy for almost two laps, Timmy had a few issues and lost some positions. Doug led for quite a few laps, before getting hung up on the logs(from what I've heard) which allowed Josh to get by. Tina(Quadjunkies) will be doing all the coverage, so you can get the whole scoop there....I'm far to tired to go into much more detail.

The Can-Ams ran well, not quite as well as I expected, but I was fairly impressed. The one thing that I was a bit worried about, was after the main, Josh's bike appeared to be toast. It was running, but smoking extremely bad. I would like to think that it was just do to a packed radiator(It was a ****hole track), but I guess we'll never know.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

CannondaleRider I also noticed that Josh's bike was blowing some smoke on the last lap. Man I think I seen you there....well there were only a few Cannondales there so im sure I did...
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter

I wonder what the smoke issue was all about
    Randy

Can Am DS450
    - Flexx Bars
    - Hipers
    - Motoworks air filter
    - Rossier Exhaust
    - X-Package Skids
    - A-Arm Guards
    - Razor 2's

Originally posted by Punk'd
    I wonder what the smoke issue was all about
    It might have been mud in the radiator causing it too over heat
    SFC RET
    06 Outlaw
    07 540 Outlaw
    00 DS730

Originally posted by OutlawBill
    It might have been mud in the radiator causing it too over heat
    I hope that's all it is. Hopefully can-am re-designs that guard.
    Randy

Can Am DS450
    - Flexx Bars
    - Hipers
    - Motoworks air filter
    - Rossier Exhaust
    - X-Package Skids
    - A-Arm Guards
    - Razor 2's

DS

Originally posted by Punk'd
    I hope that's all it is. Hopefully can-am re-designs that guard.
    The bikes worked great.. Problem is 2 inches of rain, 3 foot puddles and a 1 1/2 hours of Josh and Jermey riding the bikes. For any day rider or part time racer the quad is going to be bad ***.. I am a honda guy and friends with the two guys and they really had there doubts at first but are converts now. The conditions were well past any normal treatment. I think anyone that was there was really impressed.
    Just Ride....

What he said...^^^^^^ I hear that Josh had the hammer down the whole time and it def takes one heck of a rider and a great bike to get a bad start and reel in Eichner on his 525 Outlaw, the fact that the conditions were that bad and he could overcome conditions that should actually favor the 525 with a great rider on board is awesome.

TPR

It was a great race but I read the lap traffic help. On the last lap when Doug went around a traffic jam and got stuck on a log and Josh pass him but that is racing and congratulations to Josh and Can-Am. I am looking forward to the next ITP Cross race.
    SFC RET
    06 Outlaw
    07 540 Outlaw
    00 DS730

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast