Thread: It's a race...

It's a race...

I've been looking more and more at the KFX450 and kinda like it. I have been waiting on the DS, but am getting anxious to get something. The last ATV I had was an 85' 250R 3-wheeler, so I want to get something real soon.

I called a dealer today and they said they have no release date on the DS. The first time I called, it was aug-sept. So who knows now. I made the decision to get a KFX....but they are all sold out of them..lol. It will be a few weeks until they get those in.

Whichever one comes in first....that is what I'm getting. The race is on..lol

no no no wait for the ds !!!
    06 ltr450

Pro Taper Charmichael, Fly racing Barpad and Clamps, Cherry bomb, pro armor nerfs, ac racing bumper, removed baffle and lid, lonestar graphics and seat cover, hisnson complete clutch, hinson clutch cover, maxxis razr mx on the rear on douglas beadlocks, Acerbic HandGuards (Black), Renthal 13th front sprocket, KandN Filter, Outwear, Full yosh system, rental diamond grips, Pro desing Kil switch

Re: It's a race...

Originally posted by ScottB125
    I've been looking more and more at the KFX450 and kinda like it. I have been waiting on the DS, but am getting anxious to get something. The last ATV I had was an 85' 250R 3-wheeler, so I want to get something real soon.

I called a dealer today and they said they have no release date on the DS. The first time I called, it was aug-sept. So who knows now. I made the decision to get a KFX....but they are all sold out of them..lol. It will be a few weeks until they get those in.

Whichever one comes in first....that is what I'm getting. The race is on..lol
    What type of riding will you be doing?
    Randy

Can Am DS450
    - Flexx Bars
    - Hipers
    - Motoworks air filter
    - Rossier Exhaust
    - X-Package Skids
    - A-Arm Guards
    - Razor 2's

Re: Re: It's a race...

Originally posted by Punk'd
    What type of riding will you be doing?
    Agree with your question.

2 different machines w/ 2 polar opposite setups. XC vs MX

MX/TT go with the DS450
    XC go with the KFX
    Dunes.. either.
    Brandon -O||||O-
    1998 Honda TRX300EX (330)

well scott i was in your shoes a few months ago, ive been penciled in for an ltr for a long time but when it came time to get one i was just plain impressed with the kfx (zuke/kaw dealer), and i was more on board when the kfx and ltr costed alomst the same, then the few days i really just thought about it, the ds came to mind but for one theres no can am dealer within 100 miles and two i just didnt want to wait till oct. or nov. to get one, but mid june i ended up with the kfx am i sorry i did?...hell no im still tickled with it, i do wonder what owning the others wouldve been like but who doesnt?

good luck with your purchase (whatever that may be )
    KFX 450- prm, 15t, fasstco inserts. proarmor, tag, knarlys