Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ryan92

You can absolutely say US... since i also gave him all the time in the world to make things right.. he never offered to fix things with me and he's lieing about how our deal was set up.... on here and Ebay... I followed all the correct steps threw ebay and he never even responded to me or them...
    Pred_003

No you know what you guys are full of crap. I offered both of you your money back for the ebay fees and did everything i could and told you how my credit card wouldnt work and wasted alot of time on the phone with those people and what did i get out of it? I told both of you guys i was going to get it straightened out and both of you went and gave me bad feedback and kept sending everything i said to 1 person to each other and all that other bullcrap. I told both of you i would of givin your ebay fees back a week ago but he was like you know what i dont think ill ever get them back i dont even want them and my feedback stands. And i even said i would give you good feedback too but you just ignored me and was too arrogant to talk to or try to work something out with so whatever.

???? Here in reality land Ryan, that never occurred.. you never once tried to make things right with me in regards to my lost fees....
    Pred_003

?

BLAH BLAH BLAH. Thats all after the fact. You didnt ry to give me crap until i got on here and told everybody how shady you acted. Then you turn around and act like it my fault.
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123