Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ryan92

Thumbs down Ryan92

Had my shocks for sale on here, he wanted me to put them on ebay. So I did. He bought them in like less than a minute. He said it would be a few day on the payment. I said fine. Never heard from him again. I was enlightned by another member that this is not his first time stiffing somebody
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

I second this motion... i was also STIFFED by Ryan92... asked me to end my auction early off ebay after we agreed on a price for a set of 450r shocks..... So i did.... NEVER PAID.....
    Pred_003

?

I see a pattern starting to form. Thanks Pred.
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

450RChaser... did you file an unpaid item dispute on ebay for your shocks that this kid didn't pay for??? Just wondering.....
    Pred_003

?

Yes I did. What pisses me off is that he tried offer me $275 and I told him that I would wait to ship them when I got the rest of the $. But I changed my mind since it was only gonna be a few day. I should have took his money that way he would have been more likely to pay me the rest.
    2006 LTR 450

Yeah, maybe had you gotten $275 out of him he would have come up with the rest......He tried to get me to list my rear GT Thunder shock on ebay in a separate auction so he could "BUY" all 3 of them.... Thank god I listened to one of my friends and didn't do it.... would have cost me even more in Ebay fee's....... I had him on the phone when he was supposed to try to pay for the item... said he couldnt get the credit card to work and it would be paid off on the first of the month... Guess not!!! Sounded like a kid trying to use Mommies credit card to pay....
    Pred_003

i sold the kid some parts drove all the way to his house hes like 14 gave m,e 700 cash and was suppusted to buy my quad and never did and then kept calling me saying he was going

Good, can you do me a favor..... drive to his house again and slap my $15 worth of ebay fee's out of him????
    Pred_003

?

I knew, I knew it. I told my brother in law that kid sounded like he was going thru puberty. I searched his name last night and he's been on here alot telling people he wants to buy there parts. Atleast skippy actually got some money.
    2006 LTR 450

This little puke left negative feedback for me on Ebay after not paying for an item he agreed to buy!!!! WHAT A SCUMBAG!!!

450rChaser check your feedback score i bet you got the same!!!
    Pred_003

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast