Thread: wheels

wheels

Do you think a yellow ltz400 would look right with black rims????some opinions would be nice.thanx
    acharcalla

I would go over to central and look through their quad of the month pictures. I'm sure you'll find something. Also there are a few recent "Show your Z" Threads here. Just scan down.

z

black wheels look good on anything, they just dont last depending on what kind of riding you do. hope that helps

Originally posted by jherbie28
    black wheels look good on anything, they just dont last depending on what kind of riding you do. hope that helps
    Good point. I've read a lot of people that have painted or PC'd them end up disappointed after a few rides because of the beating they take. I wonder what Suzuki uses on the LTZ and LTR '08 special editions? Those have black rims.

z

thanx guys...the wheels i were looking at are the ITP pro series pro-lock..hopefully they will last...i usualy just ride trails nd climb hills
    acharcalla

do you think i should go up from the stock size rear wheels or not??
    acharcalla

the ITP beadlocks are nice, esp in black. stay with a 9in rear rim if your tire size is 20 inch in the rear, go down to a 8in rim if your getting 18 inch tires
    07 Suzuki Ltr450
    06 Houser/Axis Yfz450- parted out
    07 SMC/Axis 450r- sold
    05 z400- sold
    i saw it 9/1/06

the black itp beadlocks are very nice(thats what i run in the rear) you should be fine with stock size tires all around for trail riding and hillclimbs, if you got to motorcross you will want to go with the 20x10 fronts and 18x8 rears, good luck man

thanx man
    acharcalla