Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hillbilly GP Schedule

Hillbilly GP Schedule----EVERYONE READ

anyone know when the website schedule will be updated?? or where i can pick up a printed one?? just gettin to be that time of year and i missed a missouri race because the website was updated after i saved the old schedule so was just tryin to plan ahead for work so i can make most or all the races. THANKS

EDITED--SUBJECT
    Justin Coffel

http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/JustinCoffel

'06 450 er
    '05 440 ex FOR SALE SOON
    SPONSORS---FOUR-GAERNE BOOTS-DMC EXHAUST-SMITH OPTICS-POWERMADD

Guys and gals if what I heard last week is true we are in danger of losing our place to race in the Hillbilly GP's This would be horrible. In fact it would probably make myself and several others that I know of quit the sport entirely. The hillbilly crew has always treated ATV'ers with much more respect than the MHSC ever could. We need to really show how much we appreciate that by showing up to race. They do NOT want to eliminate ATV's from the line-up it's just a matter of not enough racers showing up to compete. It's to much work for them for only 40-60 atv's. The schedule should be coming out anytime and hopefully we will have a few races on it. If you care anything about ATV racing in Missouri, PLEASE try to participate in every HGP race that you can.

I just started a "Hillbilly Roll Call" on the HGP website, so if you planning on running some of the races please go over and post.
    www.hillbillygp.com

Thanks Tim. Tryin to decide weather to try the B class or stay back till next yr. so who knows.
    Justin Coffel

http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/JustinCoffel

'06 450 er
    '05 440 ex FOR SALE SOON
    SPONSORS---FOUR-GAERNE BOOTS-DMC EXHAUST-SMITH OPTICS-POWERMADD

try to look someone up that races the b class at the first hillbilly or one of the missouri's and see if you can hang with them on practice. If you can't find anyone come get me or Stephen, one of us should be running practice.

this stinks i cant even race most mhsc races cuz its too hot for my mom and sister. if this is true theres no reason 4 me to keep a quad around. ive only ran one season but im n love with the hillbillys and am sad to see it go. i dont see the problem with 40 2 60 atvs. and with three atv races no one will show up it wont be a race for the class winner cus one dnf or problem that slows you down or any problem you are done

if the hillbillys go to 3 races what series and whatnot will you be doing?
    Brad Harrell #927
    www.oxcracing.com

08 yz250f

Don't give up, guys -- there has been a lot of talk by a lot of different people on alternatives.

If an alternative becomes available (which is likely) it will be done by ATV guys for ATV guys - eliminating the "bike guy" crap so prevalent in "other" series's...

Personally, I believe no matter what the turnout, the HGP series would be eliminating or reducing the number of ATV races - the promoter's interest lies with the bikes and I believe he is is simply trying to scale back the series for personal reasons.

Tim,

Are you and stephen planning on going to the last 3 mhsc races or any of em? I got the OK if grades are good so hope to see you there. I might be gettin Logan Stephens to race we'll see. so ill add him to the roll call as soon as i know
    Brad Harrell #927
    www.oxcracing.com

08 yz250f

Gabe, if an alternative becomes available....will that series stay local (like the HBGP) or more state wide like that state series?
    2004 TRX450R, White Bros. Nerfs, HMF, Hiper, Razr II, Kenda Klaw XC, Sparks

Hard to say - I've talked to a few people over the past few weeks and all have different ideas. More than one may stick - hard to say at this point.

Things ranging from running a state or even regional ATV XC series to running a TT/Scramble (a little faster, a little wider, etc) series at possibly a single location.

We'll let things shake out for a bit and see what happens. There are enough ATV racers, experience, and available venues in the area that something good is bound to happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast