Thread: 2 word minimum for searches

GT300 is offline Some1 to represent da 80s

2 word minimum for searches

I hate it when I search fo AC or DG or LRD and I get the message that says that there is a four word minimum. A lot of people who want to know information on big gun pipes or TC engine work can't. I would like the search to have a 2 word minimum so that topics aren't repeated.
    250R w/ some go fast goodies

Thumbs up

i agree

just use a "*" as a wildcard.
    '02 Red 400
    It's faster now then when I bought it!

I never knew about the "*". Maybe that should be put somewhere on the search page, so when someone searches for something like 416, you get more of what you are looking for, other than the fact that it needs to be at least 4 characters long.
    2002 416EX -
    JE 10.8:1 piston, HRC cam, FCR39, Ported & polished head, Sparks HD cam chain, CFM airbox w/o lid, K&N filter, WB e-series, PRM desert bumper & chassis skid plate, pro-design kill switch & power shifter, Renthal handlebars, ASV brake and clutch lever, Nac's P-brake block-off, GCD air scoops, Factory Effex graphics/seat cover, TCS Race Series front shocks w/ remotes, Big Cohoona shock covers, Burgard's twin row carrier, Burgard's rear beadlocks.
    2000 Honda CR250r
    2004 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy

i agree also. sometimes i will type in 2 words like "kill switch" or any other word like that. and when you stick them together they wont give the right results.
    01' 400ex-White Brothers slip-on w/12 discs, ground out welds in stock header,k&n fliter, precharger, stage 2 jets air box lid off, white brothers all-around cam, white brothers titanium valve springs, 22" razr 6ply up front and 20" rear razr 6ply, 15T (16 also)front and 38T (36 also)rear sprockets, PRM Baja front bumper, and PRM 6 pk. rack. (ya i know beer holder ooooooh! haha laugh about it!) WB e-brake block off, WB e-z pull clutch reducer, MSR raptor shorty clutch lever (yellow) Pingry's oversized oil tank.
    next mod-my next mod will not be soon since im workin on gettin a house! ya i know i never thought anything would come before my ex.

yea i think it would be much easier because there are so many words under the limit of four like:

TC
    Tag
    LRD

are just a few that seem to be popular posts

i never thought of the * thing but i have had problems before witht the 4 letter thing, i dont remember what i was searching for thou
    2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

I dont need to use no stinkin search. I already know everything there is to know

Originally posted by Beerookie
    I dont need to use no stinkin search. I already know everything there is to know
    oh yeah, then how much psi do you put in a stock recons front tire? or whats the retail on the most expensive axis shock?

thats what i though newbie

j/k dont try to take me to serious cause we dont need a flame war in the suggestions page
    2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC