Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Winter Series

Who all went? Jake, I tried to call you but I never had service down there. 450R chaser, saw your bike, but you were no where to be found.

That place was Rough! I'm on a stock suspension right now. Then again, I think any suspension was rough there. Anyone have any problem with the hills? I didn't, but I saw a couple of wrecks.

yea i didnt have any service either..

?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fastredrider44
    [B]450Rchaser, saw your bike, but you were no where to be found.

Where did you see my bike at? Did you like it? I thought that was a very good track except the little mx section. I was doin real good until I did a belly flop. Right after hazzard hill about 50 yds. down the trail my RF tire clipped a tree and it high sided and threw me pretty good. I landed right on my left knee and stomach. My knee still hurts. I stopped after I went thru the tent the 1st time. I had a pretty major leg injury in 06 so I wasnt takin any chance of having my 450 try to bend the titanium rod in my left leg.
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

Well, I'm beginning to learn who all of you are. SCRO, I saw you and JCoop when I went to pick up Trent Travis's trophy. His knee was buggin him so he stayed in the truck. 450Rchaser, How'd you do? Jake, did you go? How'd you do. I got 2nd in my class. I'll see all you at Cobb.

?

I got me a lap in. I have the fuelatv airbox eliminator. So I wasnt goin thru that creek again. The 1st time I went thru it full throttle in 2nd gear. It was like a tidal wave. But as soon as I pulled out into that open stretch of field it died. Took me a few minutes to get it back going.
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

I knew better than to do that. I went through rather slowly, mostly to keep my hands dry. I went though it at a rather quick pace on my third lap though.

?

Yeah I probably should have done the same but I had been caught up in a few other clusters and was trying to make up time. Probably hurt more than helped.
    2006 LTR 450

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314