Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is everyone ready?? Round 7-Olympia, Wa.

Is everyone ready?? Round 7-Olympia, Wa.

Its almost time for round 7 after a much needed pause in the racing .
    I have a feeling we will have yet another great rider turnout
    Im anxious to see and hear what all the terrian will be like ,the photos I have seen so far didnt really show too much .
    I hope everyone is having a great summer and I look forward to seeing everyone Aug17th-19th.
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Yep......definatly ready to go........only in mind though, not in actual preparation, lol.

My sis and I will be leaving next Monday the 13th....and I will be coming back on the 23rd
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
    Yep......definatly ready to go........only in mind though, not in actual preparation, lol.

I TOTALLY know how you feel

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

I'll be there as well. I live in Washougal,wa now. But grew up at the old ORV park in oly. That's where I learned to race back when my tecate-4 was kicking. Now I'm a 450r rider, unless honda doesn't come out with an efi and good suspension.

I hope to meet up with some of you guys this coming up weekend. Me and my wife are thinking about going there and camping just to camp and watch the races but I only live a few min. away from the track so I really don't need to haul the trailer over there.
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter

Only 4 more days until we take off-I cant wait!!

Twisted would be very cool to finally meet ya!
    You should DEF. come watch or beter yet...
    GO RACE IT!
    Ill be sharing Troys 450r this trip out and leaving mine at home
    Too much to fit on the trailer and not enough room .
    I wear an Orange media jacket and atvriders.com hat so you cant miss me.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Leaving in the morning.

Tina, we'll be coming through your neck of the woods in about 30 hours or so ......see you at the track Friday
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
    Leaving in the morning.

Tina, we'll be coming through your neck of the woods in about 30 hours or so ......see you at the track Friday
    lol have a safe drive !

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

wish I could make it to this one, but unfortunatley we'll have to sit it out, just make sure you get some awesome coverage for us who can't make the drive :-p
    Roll Design YFZ 450, Roll Arms, Elka long travel elite shocks, NGR Engine, Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, Roll Pegs and Steering Stem, IMS classic bumper, Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer

I will do my best
    Sorry to hear you wont be making it

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast