Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can frames be straightened?

NacsRacing400 I pm'd you.

"How did ya get hit by a truck?

Whose fault was it?

What was the damage to the truck?"

I guess it was my fault .. I don't think so but... Lawyers say its to much "hear say" to take the case. And there was very lil damage to the 1978 beat to heck chevy.
    440, Ross 11.5:1 piston, Web cam 479 grind, race port & polish, oversized valves, hardened rockers, CRF450 cam chain, 39mm FCR carb, lightened Flywheel, Stock clutch, WB CDI box, K&N filter , WhiteBrothers E-Series full exhaust, Sidewinder Chain, 15/36 gearing, open airbox, LSR Axcaliber +3.5 axle, Houser Racing +2 a-arms, Elka triple rate, fully adjustable front shocks, +1.25 Houser swingarm, Tag Metals X5 bars, Arens +1 steering stem, Muscle steering dampener, Stainless Steel brakelines, HeatSeeker temp. guage, Pro Design kill switch, DG Pro Series nerfs, 8 run Hauler paddles. ~~http://www.sounddomain.com/id/trick440ex~~

Depending on how badly it is bent you could have a body shop straighten it. I'm not joking with ya either. If you know any one in a body shop it may be fixable. I've been working in car dealerships for over ten years as a technician. I've had the body shop guys fix things on the side for cash or a couple cases of beer. It just depends on how bad it is bent. I hope ya have a buddy who works in a body shop.
    2001 400EX "It ain't stock"

Give Frank Grimplin a Call. 724-529-2121 He is the Open A champ, i know he can straighten frames. hes done a few utilities, and i know he could slick u up. Tell him Chad sent you. He is GREAT at what he does!!
    09 KTM 450xc

If you get it straightened I highly suggest you have it Gusseted and then Powdercoated.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

400EX Frame

I have NEW 400EX frames for 475.00 or I can fix yours. Bob @ MeszMoto 1-877-374-0975

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12